Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Davros, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Davros

Legend

Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape. This newly remastered edition features updated graphics, full controller support and is based on the uncut/uncensored international version of the game.

Updates to the game include:
    Remastered HD graphics
    New touch-based control scheme for phones/tablets
    Full controller support across ALL platforms
    Seamless switching between graphical modes

2. ToTTenTranz

Legend Veteran Subscriber

From the trailer, I was terribly unimpressed.
    I don't think they changed anything in the geometry models and if they changed something in the textures, I say it doesn't look good at all.
    All graphical changes seem limited to lighting, so it's like an ENB mod more than anything else.

It's a shame, really. For what I read about Fahrenheit this game deserved an actual remake or a proper remaster like Homeworld.

3. CouldntResist

Regular

4. CouldntResist

Regular