F1 Race Stars. Butter smooth 60 fps, 4 players split screen or online. PS3, X360, PC.

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Cyan, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Cyan

Cyan orange
    Legend Veteran

Codemasters have released some new screenshots of their upcoming F1 game, their latest creation called F1 Race Stars.

The game is basically F1 by way of Mario Kart style. Also you can expect some cutesy, since it features stylized, Pixar like caricatures for the drivers, which are based on their real life counterparts -Webber, Alonso, Hamilton, Schumacher, Button, Vettel, etc etc-.

I wonder if Schumacher can take on Mario... : D The game seems so fun and the rock solid 60 fps are ideal for this genre. As mentioned in the title, the game features a 4 players split screen mode and online mode -up to 12 players-.

Here are some pics of an early build, showing Hockenheim and the scenery filled with German "motifs":

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics taken from EUROGAMER preview;

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-13-f1-race-stars-preview-f1-meets-mario-kart

And a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYugq0uuoI

The game is going to be released on the PS3, X360 and PC in November.

2. Scott_Arm

Legend

Very cool. Love the art style. Haven't played a cart racer in a long time. That's on my radar.

3. tuna

Veteran

Looking fun!

4. Acert93

Acert93 Artist formerly known as Acert93
    Legend

And I will keep it on your radar!