Ever think edibles are 10mg and they turn out to be 100mg?

I am finally experimenting with edibles. They normally come in packs where each piece contains 10mg of THC, the fun part of the marijuana plant. I took 3 thinking 30mg should be pretty good to see if they work, turns out I took 300mg and spent the better part of the day happily sleeping.

Sorry for the confusion, I was too but it was fun! :D

Oh, about 200mgs is the sweet spot for me I figured out. Gotta hydrate like hell with it though, they're water soluble. That's what I was doing wrong before when I tried them. I tend to not hydrate enough so there effect was light, if I hydrate they work ok. :)

Since everyone else is giving you the stink eye, I'll hop in ...

Pre-covid, I went to Vegas with my brother and step-brother for a bit of a guys long weekend out. Recreational mary-j has been legal there for a while, so we took a trip to one of the local establishments to load up on some edibles. Did gummies of two varieties, chocolate of two varieties, and a little pack of mints (about the same size as the Altoids brand.) Each "serving" was 50mg IIRC and I discovered somewhere around 125mg was my sweet spot.

And yeah, hydration seemed to be key. Combining it with liquor was a complete waste, speaking at least from my own experience.

I'm not a big fan of drinking, kills my buzz. I only do it when drugs aren't an option.

I don't think people are giving me the stink eye, or if they are I really don't care as that's their problem not mine. I just think a lot of people don't partake so they don't comment, and a lot of those who don't partake don't understand that pot isn't like its depicted in "Reefer Madness" and I feel bad for them as it's a serious misunderstanding/mistake to make.

Pot still isn't legal in my state, but it's legal in Illinois and Michigan which are less than 45 minutes drive from my house. The gummies I recently tried weren't from either of those, my local black market now stocks them at an insanely reasonable price.

Hell, my mother bugged me to get her some. It's not a big, bad scary deal. It just is, and I never thought I'd live to see this day and I am so enjoying the hell out of it that it's not funny.

2020 sucked for a lot of things, marijuana legalization was not one of them for me.

Heh. I'm actually not sure it's legal here in Tennessee, and honestly I'm not interested enough to really seek it out. For a guys weekend Vegas run? Yeah, it was fun enough and I'd probably do it agian.

Wiskeys, scotches, bourbons and good tequila are my vices of choice :)

I don't think people are giving me the stink eye, or if they are I really don't care as that's their problem not mine. I
Mate I dont think ppl understood the cryptic message, I guessed it was drugs but even then I wasnt sure.
Nothing wrong with a lot of drugs (less harmful than alcohol), I dont take them, last time was ~5 years ago some opium in laos and then only cause it was 'the golden triangle'
here in spain, theres lots places where you can smoke mj freely eg theres about 50 here in barcelona
https://www.g13cannabisclub.com/
I've never been though to any

Yeah, smoking just isn't my thing at all. On rare occasions I'll have a cigar with my brother and that's fine, but anything to do with inhaling smoke and I'm out. Edibles are the way to go IMO :)

Reading this makes me thinks this will help relieve my covid simtoms, at least will allow me to sleep in peace

Back