ever hurt anus?

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
Anyone here ever slightly ripped their anus while excreting? I'm wondering how long this is going to take to heal.

Sage at the clinic: "Errr, yeah, doc. . .while. . .uhh. . . mmm. . .errr. . . excreting. Yeah, while excreting. Uh huh, that's right. Excreting."

disbalief.gif

it coagulates pretty fast... really fast.
It happens when you dont drink enough water daily, and if you eat alot it gets worse. Bodybuilders rule is to drink 3 to 5 litres a day.

it coagulates pretty fast... really fast.
It happens when you dont drink enough water daily, and if you eat alot it gets worse. Bodybuilders rule is to drink 3 to 5 litres a day.

ahhh thanks.

I'm afraid to poo.

In all seriousness it's called a "fissure" and they can be chronically reinjured and last for many years. The most painful part is spicy food. Don't go there.

To heal up without medical intervention eat lots of fiber (take supplements) and drink lots of water. Reinjury is caused by hard poop so cut the coffee and booze too and don't eat tons of cheese.

Go to the bathroom when you need to...the longer you "hold it" the more water the colon removes from the stool.

If that doesn't work see a butt doctor and they'll give you one of 3 salves for it. Then there's always surgery but with it comes a chance of incontinence...

Don't ask how I know :(

«Every proctologist story ends in the same way: "It was a million to one shot, Doc. Million to one!"» :devilish:

Seriously, though, his problem could also be that dry stool has ruptured a hemorrhoid near the anus opening. Symptoms may seem the same. Obviously less dangerous than a ‘proper ass rupture’, but can be bloody (literally) painful nonetheless.

In all seriousness it's called a "fissure" and they can be chronically reinjured and last for many years. The most painful part is spicy food. Don't go there.

To heal up without medical intervention eat lots of fiber (take supplements) and drink lots of water. Reinjury is caused by hard poop so cut the coffee and booze too and don't eat tons of cheese.

Go to the bathroom when you need to...the longer you "hold it" the more water the colon removes from the stool.

If that doesn't work see a butt doctor and they'll give you one of 3 salves for it. Then there's always surgery but with it comes a chance of incontinence...

Awesome, thanks for all of the helpful info! My ass thanks you too...

Raisin bran is your friend. :) Start scheduling some washroom time if you eat 1/4 of a box of it though (box == 1.45kg).

Back