Electric Sun

Tahir2

Veteran
Supporter
Came across a link on my travels on the internet.

Apparently we have it all wrong and the Sun is not a burning hydrogen/helium filled star but a heavy elements core electric star.

Curious...

I've read up some on the electric universe theory, and basically it's a load of horse shite cooked up by inept amateurs and championed by the same type of tinfoil idiots that champion any other controversial and bogus "underdog" theory you care to think of - world government/WTC explosive demolition/fake moonlandings/roswell UFOs...and so on.

There's no scientific basis for any of the ideas behind the electric sun theory. No current that's supposed to be what powers the sun has ever been measured flowing through our sun - and not because of lack of looking. It's nonsense, plain and simple.

Yea, but I want to believe.

Cue X-Files music.

If the theory was correct, where did the heavy elements come from and why do we not find them in abundance in the Universe, gradually clumping together to form more heavy core stars?

Why have we not observed super massive giant planetoids that are about to become electrically charged?

Heavy elements come from supernova explosions, a phenomenon I haven't seen any electric bullshit universe proponents try to explain.

They claim stars are powered "by the galaxy", birkeland currents. But what the shit powers the birkeland currents then in their model? Never seen any electric proponent try to explain that either. Stars - even small ones - are ludicrously energetic objects, all that energy must come from somewhere, if it's not from fusion processes in the core of stars. Apparantly it just appears out of thin air in the EU model. Kinda inconsistent with pretty much everything we know about physics on a fundamental level, really...

I find it a lot more probable the stars of the galaxy are what powers the birkeland currents, rather than the other way around.

Heavy elements come from supernova explosions, a phenomenon I haven't seen any electric bullshit universe proponents try to explain.

What came first: the supernova explosion that created the heavy elements or the star that had heavy elements in it that went supernova?

The mind boggles.

simples

big bang -> hydrogen/helium -> big, fast stars -> boom -> heavier shit -> etc

:)

Pretty much that yes but i will try so say it more scientifically :p , first came the singularity the we call big bag (it is not really a explosion in the sense of the word but a rapid expansion) and time and space were born after 1 second of the big bang the extreme heat created the light elements know as helium and hydrogen that formed clouds when the universe started to cool (but still more hot them our sun core) the helium and hydrogen clouds agglomerated and formed stars so big and so hot that they were very unstable and so add a very short life (but still millions of years) and exploded (super novae) forming all the heavy elements that we know today and scattering their guts across the universe creating other stars (our sun is a second or third generation star) planets and life.

simples

big bang -> hydrogen/helium -> big, fast stars -> boom -> heavier shit -> etc

:)

Please try to explain it from the perspective of an Electric star which was the point of my questions.

Anyway that ain't completely correct is it?

Upto Iron stars can produce those elements internally themselves only the heavier than Iron elements require a supernova explosion.

That's an extremely slow process though. It's not the source of the major part of the heavy elements in our current universe (according to mainstream theories anyway)...

Back