EA estimates Wii, PS3 launch qauntities (not enough)

Rangers

Legend
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=11542

Looks to me like Wii is going to be as hard to find as anything else. I knew it. Kinda funny with the constant forumers stating you will be able to walk into any store and get a Wii. Hell I knew that was wrong because my brother works at Best Buy and told me they cant even keep PS2's in stock during Christmas season year after year. You're telling me but Wii will be? Yeah right...
________
Live sex webshows

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure Wii might be hard to find, ususally all consoles are at launch, but if those numbers are corrects it for will not be "as hard to find as anything else"...

If the Wii will be hard to find, wouldnt that be either: A.) Nintendo is lying about them having a lot available. B.) Its going to sell crazy crazy crazy fast.

Which one I wonder... Nintendo has been saying they'll have a ton of them available. Now not all of those will be up at launch probably, but I generally consider the whole time span of launch to end of year to be the time when you really can't get a hold of a new console and Nintendo is predicting like 4 million available in that time frame I believe.

.9-1.4m doesn't strike me as very much. Past console launches (well, Xbox and GC) typically involved about 1.5m units through the end of the year.

Combine that with the Wii's low price and high demand..yes it will be much more available, but I'd still bet near impossible to get.
________
WEED BUBBLERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back