E3 Microsoft Conference Thread

Disney studios movies on XBL marketplace, thats pretty big. No pixar tho...

EDIT: Wow all availablie in HD tonight. And global in 2007.

Golden Axe and orginial Sonic on Live Arcade tonight.

Disney signs up for Xbox Live Video Marketplace with a TON of movies in HD tonight. Tons more.

WTH I was updating in the other thread.

Anyways, what a boring conference so far. Hope they have something big (like Ninja Gaiden 2, etc) coming up.

Some overlooked factoids thus far:

* $120 million spent thus far by consumers in video downloads

* 45 million game downloads to date on Live

* 7 million Live members (target was 6 million), 10 million by E3 time next year

Hmmm... be patient. I am expecting great things tonight. MS has about 2 years to build out their 360 middleware, and software is their forte. I remember Gates mentioned that we should see MS's real innovation in Fall 2007. So it is unwise to downplay MS. Most companies that under-estimated MS are no longer around. :)

Hmmm... be patient. I am expecting great things tonight. MS has about 2 years to build out their 360 middleware, and software is their forte. I remember Gates mentioned that we should see MS's real innovation in Fall 2007. So it is unwise to downplay MS. Most companies that under-estimated MS are no longer around. :)

I do think Halo 3 will have some big surprises but at this point time is running short...

GoW PC not Vista only...

Well... there is always "one last thing" before today's presentation ends, or tomorrow... if they are wary of Sony's announcements :)

Halo 3 campaign.

Ninja Gaiden 2.

Xboy.

Price drop.

New SKU.

Gears of War 2.

MGS4.

None of these megatons have been dropped.

That gameplay demonstration of COD4 was pretty awesome. The animation on the player's sniper partner had probably the most realistic body movement I've ever seen in a game.

LMAO this conference sucks. The Halo theme Xbox360 is gross. Not one person clapped when he brought that junk out. Really weak showing. Why live action Halo and no Halo campaign? Lol..

LMAO this conference sucks. The Halo theme Xbox360 is gross. Not one person clapped when he brought that junk out. Really weak showing. Why live action Halo and no Halo campaign? Lol..

LOL THEY JUST SHOWED HALO CAMPAIGN. I guess I just got owned.

edit: Meh, looks good,but the trailer is far too small on gamespots little window. Subtle effects were imp. to see. Lighting in some scenes looks great, some explosions are fairly weak looking otoh

Back