E3 2011 - What Console Games Should I Check Out?

warcrow

Regular
Note: I'll be tweeting like a made man, probably with pictures at http://www.twitter.com/heymarkd

I'm heading to the show again this year and I'm curious what games you guys think looks interesting. So far my must-see's are:

- Nintendo's Project Cafe
- Sony Vita (PSP 2)
- Skyrim (appointment already set for 6/8)
- Rage (hands-on appointment already set for 6/8)
- Mass Effect 3
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelation
- Uncharted 3
- Bioshock Infinite

I'd really like to see more indie-games this year so if anyone has any recommendations/connections please let me know.

I'd love to know more about:
- From Dust,
- Journey
- Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. (and ask them if the Dimmu Borgir song is still in the game)

Really only one. Dark Souls.

The rest are lumped together in a mental bin for now, except for may be Sorcery and Journey.

If You're interested in Mass Effect 3 check also Prey 2.

BTW why only console games? :> If I was there, I would definitely checked Torchlight 2.

There will be gameplays of Metro Last Light according to the devs, it's now available for all platforms. Also Batman AC and of course Cafe titles.

Tomb Raider
Dragon's Dogma (tell them there better be co-op!)
Halo HD
Project Draco
Steel Battalion
And another vote for Metro Last Night.

I'm currently trying to schedule an appointment with runic to see Torchlight 2--fingers crossed. :)

Should ask them what's the likelihood of a console release. :p

I'd appreciate some impressions on Hitman 5 or Metro Last Light. Most of the big franchises will get a lot of media attention already but I'm really looking forward to those two games.

Back