duck tales remaster, console exclusive?

It was a brilliant game in it's day but both the graphics and the gameplay in that trailer look like they belong on a phone these days. I may have to grab myself the original version on emulator though.

How could you make those game mechanics on a phone?

on NES you can rest fingers on the hardware button.

hmm, maybe make auto pogo as an option on cellphone?

Duck tales was a NES game. The NES had a 2 button controller. What about that do you think isn't achievable on a phone?

A NES controller has 4 (A, B, Start and Select) buttons and a d-pad. Of course you can emulate those inputs on a phone, but everything I have tested has sucked like hell. I also think that the jumping pogo will be really difficult to control without d-pad + buttons.

nice if more remakes of Disney themed games are coming it would be nice to see a remake of Donald in Maui Mallard

This was actually a really good game--I will likely get it for nastolgia purposes IF it is a good port.

I played it on both NES and Game boy and yes it was excellent. Also perhaps the only game where you really care about collecting the jewelry and diamonds.
To top it off, years later I got.. the sequel! found it in some garage sale or whatever, and I didn't knew it even existed. It had improved graphics, a bit richer gameplay, a scottish castle and a boat.

Now that you mention it, it may have actually been duck tales 2 that my fond memories of this game come from. Hmm may have to dig up the old emulator later and test that theory.

Duck tales was a NES game. The NES had a 2 button controller. What about that do you think isn't achievable on a phone?

The physical feedback you get from having actual buttons. This is an NES game not PvZ or Angry Birds, controller feedback is essential. TBH I just don't think you can get traditional platformers to work on touch screens.

what was that video. its middle of the night here, so scary.
its like BANE from batman just suddently stop in front of my face and and and and... DUCKTALES WOO HOOO.

Back