Does RE8 DLC third person mode fix motion sickness?

ZebMacahan

Newcomer
I got real bad motion sickness från RE8 on Series X. Has anyone else who experienced the same thing tried the third person mode in the DLC and found the it solved the motion sickness problem?

I want to play the game, but I´m not too keen on spending even more money if it doesnt fix the issue.

How far do you sit from the screen? The relatively narrow FOV for console games means that the closer you sit to the screen the greater the chances that you may suffer motion sickness in 1st person view. So, if you sit fairly close you could try sitting farther away and see if that helps.

3rd person perspective should also help with that.

Regards,
SB

How far do you sit from the screen? The relatively narrow FOV for console games means that the closer you sit to the screen the greater the chances that you may suffer motion sickness in 1st person view. So, if you sit fairly close you could try sitting farther away and see if that helps.

3rd person perspective should also help with that.

Regards,
SB

I havent had any troubles with any other games. Doom, halo, all work great. Theres something about RE.

Those of you have or havent experienced motions sickness on RE8, what type of television have you been playing on?

Back