Do you play games on smartphone?

Hi B3Ders,

I am a gamer who is currently taking Masters in Science (MSc) and doing my dissertation topic related to gaming.

I am here to ask for help from you guys to spare some time on filling in myquestionnaire. As long as you play games on smartphone, you are more than welcome to fill in. Thank you so much and I appreciate the help from you guys.

Please click here >>>> http://kwiksurveys.com/s/LAtm4cWq
Once you have submitted and click next page, there will be a page asking you toregister, just IGNORE that page and close your tab/browser.

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The information obtained through this survey will be used for academic purposes only. At no point will the identity of the respondents be revealed.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for spending your valuable time in completing this questionnaire.

My apology for double posting due to I do not know how to edit the content in my previous post.

Hi,

Your first post is a bit confusing because you say that we can take the survey as long as we play games on smartphones, but then the survey asks whether we play games on smartphones, and we can answer "no". So, which is it? I took it anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to filter out the results you don't need.

Hi,

Your first post is a bit confusing because you say that we can take the survey as long as we play games on smartphones, but then the survey asks whether we play games on smartphones, and we can answer "no". So, which is it? I took it anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to filter out the results you don't need.

Hi there,

The first question was to make sure i got the right respondents for my main objective. some people do not play games on smartphone but they do on other devices like computer, home console, or handheld consoles. That would assist on my sub-objective analysis.

Anyway, thanks a million for filling in the survey.

Back