Do not miss this amazing once in a life time opportunity

If what they say about motorcyclists is true and they are truly only renting their time on this earth on a week to week basis then theres definately a market for this! :)

Btw you don't allow PMs you fiend. I was going to harrass you earlier this week but I couldn't. :(

Sorry didnt even know I had that turned on, must be the default setting. Ive changed it now
Abuse away my fiend. Actually a few years ago I was chased down the streets in Tauranga by this guy, funny story
I was playing some of my songs on the street busking away, now in some of my songs I use references to the bible or god, anyways this jesus freak was listening + took offense. Now after about 1/2hour I decided to walk home, but he was following me talking the usual religious crap (you know the nutters the ones that are impossible to have a sensible conversation with), so I decided Ild had a enuf + was gonna outrun him.
I told him that + his response (I still remember to this day) "You cant outrun me, Ive got the power of jesus in my legs"
So I took off (must of been a sight) me in my winklepicker shoes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winklepicker
not made for running, and guitar in hand with this kid running behind me.
Since Im faster than 99% of ppl (due to me being a jogger) He'ld given up after about 30secs.

I guess we can chalk that up as

the power of jesus 0 - zed 1

Sorry didnt even know I had that turned on, must be the default setting. Ive changed it now
Abuse away my fiend. Actually a few years ago I was chased down the streets in Tauranga by this guy, funny story
I was playing some of my songs on the street busking away, now in some of my songs I use references to the bible or god, anyways this jesus freak was listening + took offense. Now after about 1/2hour I decided to walk home, but he was following me talking the usual religious crap (you know the nutters the ones that are impossible to have a sensible conversation with), so I decided Ild had a enuf + was gonna outrun him.
I told him that + his response (I still remember to this day) "You cant outrun me, Ive got the power of jesus in my legs"
Since Im faster than 99% of ppl (due to me being a jogger) He'ld given up after about 30secs.

So what were you doing busking?! Aren't you some kind of financial guru? Aren't you infact one of the few multi-millionaire members we have here? Aren't you the one who invented those funny plastic sunglasses that were popular in the 70s that look like grills?

Haha awesome story thanks for sharing!

Back