Do believe US bringing democracy to Middle East Fairy Tale ?

Do believe US bringing democracy to Middle East Fairy Tale, after Gulf War II ?

• *Yes, to all Middle East, following Iraq democracy hype

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mod

Newcomer
Do believe US bringing democracy to Middle East Fairy Tale, after Gulf War II ?

*Yes, just to Iraq

*Yes, to all Middle East, following Iraq democracy hype

*No

First, I refuse to vote ini a poll where the question itself is worded with heavy bias. :rolleyes:

Second, the American government is not being hypocritical when talking about spreading "democracy."

The Federalist Republic system of the U.S. is a FORM of democratic government. There are are an infinitate number of ways a democractic FORM government can be established. The term "Democracy" is thrown around as a catch all for any form of democratic government which at its roots, is based on "the people" making decisions of the government and "the people" elect leaders, in one form or another.

A true democracy is impractical when there is any sizable population to speak of. That doesn't mean the U.S. believes that democratic forms of government are bad. Absrud. :rolleyes:

First, I refuse to vote ini a poll where the question itself is worded with heavy bias.
Agreed. If Mod wants to have a serious discussion about possible post gulf war scenarios then he should present it in a serious manner.

Silent_One said:
First, I refuse to vote ini a poll where the question itself is worded with heavy bias.
Agreed. If Mod wants to have a serious discussion about possible post gulf war scenarios then he should present it in a serious manner.
Ditto. Come on if you want to debate what might or might not happen, please be serious about it.

later,

EDIT: Sorry for being rude, I was nervous with the way the news were presented. Ignore this thread refer to the new one

Back