DISC technology showcased with graphics by ATi

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I got a press release from ATi that I posted up on Elite Bastard's frontpage:

The Dig at Elite Bastards said:
I just got a press release from one of me favorite PR people John Swinimer of ATi about ATi's new venture with DISC technologies:

ATi said:
Long Beach, CA (May 10, 2004) - Digital Interactive Systems Corp. (DISC) today announced that ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX:ATY, NASDAQ:ATYT) will feature its innovative graphics solutions in the DISCover Booth, South Hall, Booth 600 at this year's E3, May 12-14 in Los Angeles, CA.

DISCover's Drop & Play(tm) technology works transparently on the Windows XP Embedded operating system to automatically transform unmodified PC games into "no-hassle" DISCover console games. Both innovations will be featured in the upcoming DHS line of home media center systems from Alienware which will be on display at the DISCover Booth at E3.

"DISC is taking an important step towards our goal of combining the best in PC gaming with the ultimate home entertainment experience and bringing it all into the living room," said Avraham DorEl, President of DISC. "Having industry leaders like ATI and Alienware on board with DISC is great for both consumers and the industry as a whole as we move towards the next-generation in gaming consoles."

"ATI's goal is to deliver the best gaming experience. We're proud to have been selected by Alienware and DISC to power the Alienware DHS system," said Andrew Schmied, Senior Group Manager, Embedded Display Graphics, ATI Technologies Inc. "The combination of great consumer technology from Alienware, ATI and DISC offers the best home multimedia entertainment."
You can find out more at DISCover, AlienWare, and of course ATi
Just thought I'd share it here too, if this belongs in the console forum please move it there for me and I'll never see it again. (Console forums scare me! :oops: )

Back