DirectX screen capture utility?

Does anyone know of a screen capture utility for titles that disable "Print Screen", in particular one that will run under DirectX? I've been looking around and already tried half a dozen and none of them will work if PS has been disabled by the application. Is there any 'framebuffer dump' utility that can be used? Having trouble acquiring screenshots of Mafia, hitting PS does absolutely nothing nor do any of the 'desktop' utilities I've tried. Any help greatly appreciated(apologies if this is an improper topic, but it is 3D specific).

Edit- Fraps won't work either(only gaming native app I could find with a screen capture utility) :cry:

http://www.irfanview.com/english.htm

Very popular freeware, most posters over at Slackers have it and use it. I've used it for 3DMark2k1 so I assume it works in games. Just click on "Options", "Capture" and then the "Start" button. Hehe, I'd configure it first of course. ;)

Download the plugins (also freeware) and it can do virtually anything. I've had great luck with it in playing "damaged" video downloads that everything else choked on including media player, DivX, QT, etc. etc.

Back