Did you hate Alien versus Predator?

I was so excited when I bought it, got home and I havn`t played it for more than 10 minutes. I`m just such a wuss :oops:

You mean the movie right?

It could have been much better...and it could have been worse. In all it was not bad. The poor aliens got ganged up on...no fair!!!! :)

But there were some plot points that I did not like...

jb said:
It could have been much better...and it could have been worse. In all it was not bad. The poor aliens got ganged up on...no fair!!!!
Actually, I thought that the Aliens put up much more of a fight than I expected. One on one I thought it was clear that an alien would usually take a predator.

However, I agree that it was a missed opportunity. If only Arnie wasn't busy governing...

It could have been so much more, such a pity. I don't think it's bad, just a badly missed opportunity.

Probably chopped it down so as not to get an 18 certificate and so get more merchandising in the stores. They did the same thing with Daredevil, hence the new 18 certificate director's cut.

Could have been better, but it wasn't terrible. I can only imagine what James Cameron or Ridley Scott could have done with it thought... (with an R rating to boot).

bah , When the predator burns the girl in a show of respect is the crappiest moment i've seen in a movie for a very long time

There is a rumor that the DvD will be the R rated version that was originally going to be released in the theatres. I cannot believe that they edited it down to PG-13. That is why I am waiting for the video release.

Leto said:
Would someone explain to me why it's bad?

Well with out giving things away...there were things they did that just did not add up if your a fan of either the aliens/preditor serries. That and there were other things that does not make any sense (the one lady surviving outside in the ARTIC in nothing more than a mer shirt for the last fight seen? Again much potential.....

Back