Beyond3d isn't defined yet
Veteran
Supporter
Well did he??

Or is Sam a she??

Does Houston have a problem with this?

Edit: I have PROOF!!

Sam cannot hide, whomever he/she is!

Well in this case I think its up to Dave Baumann to reprimand Sam. Thats the only way to restore the respect for authority that this world seems to lose every generation according to Aristotle.

What did DHL ever do to you?! I hear they can deliver anything, anywhere. If you were with your wife on the way to the hospital, wouldn't you be happy knowing there was a DHL delivery person on the scene?

Nope. I've always had awful luck with DHL, they're the only ones who are usually late for me.

USPS is probably my fave for cheap reliability, UPS and FedEx for consistency of delivery. (DISCLAIMER: I has a sister who's an engineer for FedEx and her hubby flies stuff around for 'em, so yeah I'm biased! :p )

Haha, bias. Well DHL managed to deliver it over a thousand miles without issue. Its up to Sam, can he be 1/100th as good as DHL and make the delivery over the less than 1/100,000th the distance? :p

I assumed by Sam you meant "Uncle".

Sam is a person of mystery and that mystery is only exceeded by the power of Sam. We don't even know if Sam is male or female, we just know Sam works at ATI technologies aka AMD.

LOL. No Sam didn't, I did.

I got a message from the mailroom yesterday saying something had arrived and I'm sitting there thinking "Eh, I've not ordered anything". When it said "from the Valve store" I thought one of the ISV peeps had sent something. After opening it it took me a while to figure out where it came from, then I recognised the mail address. :)

Thanks very much dude, most unexpected - I've distrubited the items around a few folks here, though I am keeping the "Black Mesa Parking Pass" for one car and the "WWGFD?" sticker for the other! :p

Thanks from all of us! :)

See Digi bribery does infact work! Now, your wifes car would be an excellent gift to ensure you're always getting ATI cards to test and review... ;-)

Anyway im glad you guys liked the cake themed package, I figured I would send you guys something between your shipping cycles as a 'pick-me-up' and the Valve store was the best I could find! I thought you would like the Black Mesa stickers the best, so score one for me! :)

I still blame you for the epic confusion in relation to GPU codenames! I still wish you luck in things you can't tell us anything about though I suspect you obviously enjoy running our heads round in circles trying to speculate.

So why is Squilliam sending out stuff and nothing to me? *cry*

I'm going to smack you Squilliam if the next round of ATI chips start with codenames like Freeman, Black Mesa, etc... :p

Regards,
SB

Well it can't get any worse than it is at the moment, can it? Random islands, random plant species, can that be any worse than random game referrences? :LOL: Although if the next ATI architecture turns into Skynet at least you could say that it was prophetic although that likely won't make anyone feel better about the situation. :p

So why is Squilliam sending out stuff and nothing to me? *cry*

You've got to give to get! In this case Dave sent me a Ruby doll, one of the most prized possessions in geekdom! :idea:

.... I can give you a.... a.. a huge CRT TV! For free! If you come and pick it up ... :)

Back