Did ATI ever release that Spider and Ruby/Robot Cinema2.0 demo?

slapnutz

Regular
I'm talking about the Ruby with the Robot smashing stuff on the streets demo. The one that made every drool. Was ATI ever clear on what hardware that was running exactly... even though it was for the 4000 series?

Sure it was great PR for them but have they been able to back it up by releasing it to the public? (unless it was meant to run on 10 gpus in parallel or somthing)

These...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuTYkHHHXuc

So they wont say which "company" was contracted to make the demo which conveniently means the public cant request this directly from this unknown company.....nor will they clarify what exact hardware config apart from mentioning "48xx"? :???:

So they wont say which "company" was contracted to make the demo which conveniently means the public cant request this directly from this unknown company.....nor will they clarify what exact hardware config apart from mentioning "48xx"? :???:

Last year, at the launch event Jules was working with R700(4870X2) based systems IIRC. Take that for what it's worth. Interesting change of pace though, since a few months back the answer I got was significantly different from the one Eric gave over at R3D.

Is there somewhere a 720p downloadable video of this demo ? AMD could atleast put video on their site, if not the actual demo. :D

Hi no-X,

can you upload the files ? I have downloaded only the first one, and now the links for others are dead. :(

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much!
dyobk3.gif

I'll buy you a
10p96gx.gif
. :p

Neither do I, but it has some health benefits when consumed occasionally, especially low-alcoholic ones. ;)

Sorry for ot.

Back