Devil May Cry 4 Going Multi-platform! (Xbox 360/PS3/PC) *Confirmed

If it's really built on that Capcom framework, then I don't see why not. It would be a nice move for the series.

DMC was the origionalstylish hard action game. But with competition like ZOE, NG, HS, God of War they should be trying to reach a wider audience.

If it's really built on that Capcom framework, then I don't see why not. It would be a nice move for the series.
DMC was the origionalstylish hard action game. But with competition like ZOE, NG, HS, God of War they should be trying to reach a wider audience.
Yeah I'm guessing that's why the press release says it's a simultaneous release (if the dictionary.com translation is right) so that they'll get the maximum number of copies sold. It makes a lot of sense in terms of just not losing a huge opportunity with 360 owners buying lots of games and this type of game likely to be popular with the main 360 demographic considering the success of Ninja Gaiden (even in Japan).

Wow, simultaneous release is just as big news for me.

I figured it'd be six months behind, which usually takes the edge off.

Hopefully a mod can remove the question mark in the title. It's all pretty much confirmed, heh ;)

:oops: i just read the title and looked at the untranslated site.

ugh, this is one of the biggest reasons why i bought a PS3 rather than a 360. not that i regret my decision, but its definitely not good news for me. :cry:

360-only owners should be excited. it should be a great game.

Wow, simultaneous release is just as big news for me.
I figured it'd be six months behind, which usually takes the edge off.
I hope they release it this spring considering how well Dead Rising did and that pretty much every PS3 owner and a lot of 360 owners are going to buy this.

With Lost Planet announced for PC at GDC, it's a very natural move for Capcom. The lead platform for the MT Framework is Xbox 360, with the success of 2 games built on it it seems execs at Capcom finally placed their bet on multiplatform.

You had to see this coming though, their other two titles are million seller/shippers on the 360 it makes perfect business sense.

This was no surprise...
actually, i did not really see this coming. i would have thought MGS4 or FF would go multiplat before DMC4. DMC has NEVER seen any other platform, other than DMC3 on PC, but i don't think it sold that well.

i guess Sony really needs to expand its user base to lock down more IP's.

With Lost Planet announced for PC at GDC, it's a very natural move for Capcom. The lead platform for the MT Framework is Xbox 360, with the success of 2 games built on it it seems execs at Capcom finally placed their bet on multiplatform.

What What, Lost Planet on Pc? When ?

Back