Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor [PC]

AzBat

Agent of the Bat
Legend
DRG meets Vampire Survivors

Sign me up. Too bad it's not on Xbox. Maybe after preview?

Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor is a single player survivor-like auto-shooter. Wield the full arsenal of Deep Rock Galactic, take on hordes of lethal aliens, mine riches, and unlock powerful upgrades. It's one dwarf against all of Planet Hoxxes!

Tommy McClain

A new phenomenon in the making? This exciting success of the auto-shooters has sold half a million copies in 3 days.

This game went rogue and it is being very successful.

The trailer is most explanatory.

deep-rock-galactic-survivor-had-4372b723-image-4372b707.jpg

65865abf245a5bb47e10ebd702400d6b

drg-survivor-sales.jpg

4263384-deeprockgalacticroadmap.png

Last edited:
I want to get to this at some point. I've only just started death must die so want to try get a bit more out of that before jumping into another one.

From what I've seen it has levels, going deeper into the mine, and you have to mine resources to be able to buy upgrades. Nice to have some extra mechanics added to the genre to put some more depth than just moving and selecting your build.

I've put in about 30 hours so far, it's an enjoyable autoshooter that has a tight set of mechanics that create an addictive game loop with rewarding skill progression and weapon unlocks. Very well designed game.

I've put in about 30 hours so far, it's an enjoyable autoshooter that has a tight set of mechanics that create an addictive game loop with rewarding skill progression and weapon unlocks. Very well designed game.
hmmm I might give it a try, 'cos I am so addicted to Vampire Survivors and Halls of Torment. I purchased Halls of Torment a year ago 'cos I never had a roguelike game and wanted to know what the genre is about, but started playing it the other day when I got Vampire Survivors too, although I am playing VS more, 'cos it is the original, I might switch to Halls of Torment, or just combine both when I have the time.

I am not in a hurry to get Deep Rock Galactic Survivor, there is a lot of things to do in Vampire Survivors despite its apparent simplicity.

@Shifty Geezer could you please or @iroboto @BRiT or any other mod I don't know of move this thread to this thread from Azbat? I'd be thankful, I just missed it and I dunno why.

@Shifty Geezer could you please or @iroboto @BRiT or any other mod I don't know of move this thread to this thread from Azbat? I'd be thankful, I just missed it and I dunno why.
I've merged the threads.

I've merged the threads.
thanks Malo! I didn't know you are a mod now. Congrats, that feat is no joke since we are talking about B3D here.

On a different note, aside from Vampire Survivors and Brotato, which I got both on Gamepass, and Halls of Torment (my fav along with Vampire Survivors), I also got Army of Ruin on Steam 'cos I liked the music and the art style. Dunno if anyone played this, @Silent_Buddha ?

is it your first roguelike auto-shooter?

Now £8.24 (-67%) on Steam
found Deep Rock Galactic on sale, at 67% discount and 9,99€ but it's the FPS game. It has to be realllyyyy good 'cos it has more than 200000+ overwhelmingly positive reviews but I am not interested in playing a fps as of now tbh. It is the game you mention in your post?

Back