Death Stranding (DC) [PS4, PS5, PC]

giphy.gif

Bu the way, they are already showing some footage at https://m.twitch.tv/playstation that includes gameplay segments.
Most of it is covered by ink, but you can already tell some of what is going on through the gaps. Some users are spamming "We need X viewers" Maybe the amount of virtual ink covering the footage depends on the number of views?
Anyway, it's only worth it to watch it if you really can't contain yourself. I'm pretty sure all of it will be made public without the obstructions pretty soon.

Trailer will be released "tooday" in EU/US and "Tomorrow" in Japan. Midnight in japan is in 100 minutes.

If all goes well, trailer will be up at 17:00 CET. If not, we'll have to wait few more hours.

Pretty incredible. The store page is also up apparently. I'll be pretty honest and say that I didn't think I would see this game until 2020 with tackling a new engine and making the game at the same time. Sounds like everything went very smoothly, so that's definitely a great sign.

Just saw the trailer. Crazy detail and story, I'm definitely in. November 8th can't get here soon enough.

Ok watched it. Gameplay seems very MGSVish, with an added emphasis on envirnomental traversal with various tools. Ok.
What stuck out was the music though. In a very bad way.
Knarly guitar riffs reminiscent of B-side J-rpgs of the 2000's? Really? So excessive. So unoriginal and bland. So noisy. Zero mood. Just constant cheesy over-stimulation.
Kojima has an incurable love for cheap anime camp, so I was kind of expecting that to seep into the character/world design and mexican-soap-opera-like melodramatics, and it showed more and more with each new teaser and trailer. But at least musically, kojima's past games managed to always be very tasteful. Even if leaning on the camp side of things, it had always been very self-aware and fitting to the hollywood espionage aesthic of each game. The previous trailer had some very cool synthy tunes as well. I was loving it then. I don't know what happened here. Sounds like they grabbed some tunes from Kojima's 13 year old nerdy emo nephew from japanese pop-core bands of 20 years ago on his iPod.

characters look really good with good expressions, but the rest is not out of this world, hope they iron out the framerate problems during the gameplay sections.

Read Dead Redemption 2 actually looks better than this (besides facial animations). Their shaders are just not good (specular levels are way to high& skin shader is simply bad), lighting is also meh.

I am so curious: "WHO DEVELOPS THE GAME"?

When Kojima left Konami only several members were also left with him. However they finished a AAA-game in 3~4 years. Who did the programming??? Who are the artists?????

It needs a lot of people and who are the developers behind it??????

Back