Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2 Trailer

One core dedicated to boob physics. Seriously though more advanced boob physics has been a long time comming.

I think they need a lesson in water presentation by Crytek. ;)

Haven't seen the video yet... the link isn't quite working. Server must be jammed.

The pics... look like high-res DOAX. But I suppose, the game will actually have some AA anyway. I can't really tell any differences in the models except maybe Kasumi has bigger boobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, talk about jello boob physics. It's not even funny. Specially when most of the DOA girls have fake boobs. LOL. Where's Ninja Gaiden 2?

.Z

They're only showing DOAX2 this year. I guess NG2 is next year or maybe code chronus.

-NakedZ- said:
Wow, talk about jello boob physics. It's not even funny. Specially when most of the DOA girls have fake boobs. LOL. Where's Ninja Gaiden 2?

.Z

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/707/707859p1.html

IGN said:
We just wanted to follow up from last year in case there was any miscommunication about the future of Ninja Gaiden 2.

Itagaki: I think that what I can say is that I will never betray my Ninja Gaiden fans. That, I can promise.

i have DOA4 .. and seriously , i cant understand the hype this game gets.. it sucks (MY OPINION) in both gameplay and GFX ..

this new game is not much better...

Back