Dead Island - Trailer Release and you MUST watch!

These guys have been watching the AMC TV series The Walking Dead :D

I definitely see the inspiration for this trailer :)

Wow, for a zombie survival game i have to say that this trailer is really a work of art...

A walkthrough of Dead Island !
Wow ! I hadn't been giving it much attention uptill now, except for that cool re-wind trailer, but this gameplay looks cool in a "realistic " sort of way. Kindof gives me the vibes of Far Cry 2, but in a good way. The only downside can be that the game is too tense and not enjoyable for play-breaks from work. Nevertheless, looks cool to me. Will watch out during E3 !

Dont know looks like left 4 dead meets deadrising.
And with all those pop ups in the hub it feels like your in a tv game show instead of trying to survive on a island. Still 4 player coop sounds awesome.

Maybe a demo will leave me with a better impression.

Dont know looks like left 4 dead meets deadrising.
And with all those pop ups in the hub it feels like your in a tv game show instead of trying to survive on a island. Still 4 player coop sounds awesome.

Maybe a demo will leave me with a better impression.

Yeah ! The Xp popping up in the middle of the screen breaks the immersion, otherwise the game feels new n the experience of being kind-of lonely and vulnerable !
They'll show more at E3 including 4 player co-op. Though,i think it'll feel better as an SP game, as 4 player co-op means the loneliness is gone and replaced by a score competition. Not good for the mood n theme of the game.

Pop ups don't bother me, I'm happy they are including RPG elements. Can't wait for this to be released.

Maybe i expected something different because of the first CGI trailer which made it more like you had to survive on the island and not get up close and personal.

And of course the media hype.
Gonna watch it again. Found the graphics kinda lackluster but that more the console cycle faults then the devs.

I find the graphics really good, OTOH ! The part where they showed the town and all with the wind blowing everywhere even during the jungle parts look great !

Maybe i expected something different because of the first CGI trailer which made it more like you had to survive on the island and not get up close and personal.

Yeah, I think the trailer was just meant to gather attention, which it did wonderfully. :p

Game was always meant to be strong with the melee mechanics, with some guns scattered around but scarce in comparison.

And of course the media hype.
Gonna watch it again. Found the graphics kinda lackluster but that more the console cycle faults then the devs.

I thought it looked pretty good for a console open world game.

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but after watching this I had a sneaking suspicion this was the PC version using a controller... I mean, it looks above what the 360 can muster in my opinion.

I was fairly blown away by this.

Back