Days Gone (Sony Bend) [PS4, PC]

Did Sony Bend work on Killzone Mercenary?

Not the development studio as a whole but at least 1 of their current engineer did. I'll leave it up to him if he wants to come forward or not.

heh, he talked about his work on mercenary openly here on the forums before. Even answered some of our questions about its tech.

By the way, great job on the graphics on days gone. It is my personal highlight of this e3, graohics wise, together with way out. This is taking horizon's throne! Congrats.

The core gameplay systems look good even on E3 2016 demo, but I'm way more interested about how will campaign play out. What will we be able to do in populated zones, secondary activities, etc.

The Gamersyde 4k version really made a world of difference than the youtube feed, the graphics were absolutely fantastic. The zombie horde and zombie animals were the highlights for me.

That engine info leaked via employee resumes on LinkedIn few years before the game was unveiled, and was confirmed last year when the game was first presented to public.

They were trying to hide the fact that they were using UR?

Does Epic publish their licensees?

Don't they get a piece of game sales from their licensees?

I wonder if @Graham can share and wants to share publicly what aspects of the UE they had to throw out and recreate or reimpliment or which areas were customized. Or is it easier to list which aspects were not customized? I know there's many silly things about the engine that by default dont fit well with larger open games.

eoin-o-broin-screenshot00112.jpg

Unreal 4 forest... maybe on PS5...

Back