Days Gone [PS4] (Sony Bend)

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by goonergaz, Jun 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bgroovy

Regular Newcomer

I see what you mean. I think the difference is that in the infected zombie pandemic scenario the carriers of the disease are aggressive and proactive in spreading the disease, compared to a more "normal" disease where the infected simply convaless. It's a system that would burn itself out like an algae bloom, for sure.

milk likes this.
  2. DrJay24

Veteran

I see. Ya, Day Gone infected are just like crazy people. They don't bite and spread the infection. I think all the survivors are just immune and everyone else was infected. The scientist all wear hazmat suits, so I assume they are not immune. But realistically if 90% of the population was infected and they still need food to produce energy, then they would starve unless they found some food source. They do actively hunt the wildlife, but that doesn't seem sustainable.

3. milk

Veteran Regular

Basically, rabbies.

without the hydrophobia.

4. DSoup

DSoup meh
    Legend Veteran Subscriber

Yup. And what they ate was part of a series of story missions.

5. bgroovy

Regular Newcomer

If you're not going to play the game, I recommend looking up the secret ending.