Dark Void

I checked the street fighter 4 thread which mentioned this game but little else has been said about it.. so without further adeau..

Title: Dark Void
Developer: Airtight Games & Capcom
Publisher: Capcom
Platform(s): Unannounced

Media:

Trailer
[gt]26666[/gt]

The gameplay seems interesting with both flying, combat & platforming elements visible in the trailer but the most interesting aspect of the game to me seems to be the plot..

The trailer suggests that it's based around the idea of evil aliens who settled on earth long ago & created & monitored the human race before they were eventually overthrown by there creations and they left.. It seems that at some point in the future they return and the game has you fighting them again..

It's an interesting idea for a story which reminds me heavily of David Icke's conspiracy theories among other things...

Props to Capcom on bringing what looks like it has to potential to be another top class IP into the mix.. & after their announcements of Street Fighter 4, LP for the PS3, Bionic Commando as well as their turbulent successes with LP & DR for the 360 it seems that they're steamrolling along in their campaign to take over the world with million seller AAA franchises, one after another..

Just great news! :D

(Sorry, i'm a bit of a capcom fan in case you hadn't noticed..)

Back