Dark Sector ?

AlNom

Legend
Just remembered about this from digi-extremes. Looks like they updated the website. It's only a new background and what I guess is a release date (Fall 2007). Last I heard it was coming to the 360 and PC (so feel free to move this one around). Wonder what they're up to....

The game changed drastically from the original concept from what I heard (it was at E3 I think?). It's another scifi shooter now it seems.

no more stealth? doh...

Was it at E3 this year? I haven't seen any material on it.

Alstrong said:
no more stealth? doh...

Was it at E3 this year? I haven't seen any material on it.

They atleast announced that it was drastically changed during E3... they may not have had any real presence though.

Actually the dark sector website recently has hinted that the game would be changed -- it mentioned something like "everything you know about this game is going about to change" or something whacky like that.

I thought that was there since the beginning, referring to all the talk over the years of this game that DE wanted to make. And then we get the tech demo from last year. And now this updated front page.

Damn !
Last year trailer was so good, I was looking forward to that game, but if they made it a shooter, then no thx, I'm done playing the same games over and over for the past ten years !
:(

yeah :( Here's hoping... It really looked like they were setting it up for a healthy mix between shooting and sneaking.

Back