Dark Matter really an alien life form?

bloodbob

Trollipop
Veteran
Okay there is a @#$@# load of this dark matter out in the universe but what is it? is it some strange new type of matter or is it something completely different?

I have a theory my theory is that dark matter is really like plankton in the sky it has evolved a super efficent photosynthesis which can successfully extract almost every ounce energy from EM radation.

Please come poke holes in my theory.

I have a theory my theory is that dark matter is really like plankton

I've come to the same conclusion a few years ago.
All I hear is how 90%(?) of the universe is made of dark matter.

If we can master the use of dark matter I'm sure we could be able to do all sorts of things with it like accomplish the goal of travelling faster than c, without actually travelling that fast.

bloodbob said:
Well, for a theory based on pretty much nothing at all I don't think I'd have to poke very many holes in it for it to pop much like the proverbial balloon. ;)

man the Xeelee have been fighting the dark matter creatures since we were nothing but amoeba's. Hoefully we will be able to hitch a ride and gtf outa this universe before all the baryonic scum is moped up.

Dark matter is comprise solely of misplaced biros, and odd socks that go missing in the laundry.

Dark matter creatures live around singularities. They eat ships that go faster than light around those areas. :)

Dark matter is the universe itself. Matter is just the unstable portions with which we can perceive and interact.

bloodbob said:
I have a theory my theory is that dark matter is really like plankton in the sky it has evolved a super efficent photosynthesis which can successfully extract almost every ounce energy from EM radation.

I would think that this kind of "dark matter" would be indirectly visible in that it would block EM radiation all over the place; the proposed dark matter that cosmologists struggle with is in general not visible in this way.

Guden Oden said:
Well, for a theory based on pretty much nothing at all I don't think I'd have to poke very many holes in it for it to pop much like the proverbial balloon. ;)

Think again. How could you make the proverbial balloon pop if there's nothing inside?

K.I.L.E.R said:
If we can master the use of dark matter I'm sure we could be able to do all sorts of things with it like accomplish the goal of travelling faster than c, without actually travelling that fast.
Like the speed of lint?

Back