Danish R300/Radeon 9700 Review and Benchmarks

must be gettin hit pretty hard, won't load for me right now...

[edit]
there we go, coming up now...

Looks weird... :-?

Guys never used the official name of 9700 only the codename (R300)

I think they couldn't deal with lot of drivers: 8500 was beaten by a GF4MX??? Very-very interesting... :(

Only with grain of... no, a bag of salt... :devilish:

Doom, all your hatred of me aside, I surely would have thought the title of this thread would be "R300 scores off charts!", or something to that matter.

Atleast thats the bit of humor I got after seeing the first graph. Now that aside, thanks for the info.

One last quote to leave on:
see page 13 "nVidia's lidelse snart slut"
I don't really want to know what that means in danish!

nVidia's lidelse snart slut = nVidia's suffering soon to end.

It doesn't mean that nVidia has hired dirty women or something like that. :p :D

They used Win2k for their benchmarking. Dunno if that can influence the scores a bit compred to WinXP. Anyone?

OT:
If a Swede doesn't know a word, it's quite usual that he/she just replaces that word with a swedish word (=> Swenglish). Often it works, because there are many words that are similar.
I have however once heard a girl that ment to say "I'm completely exhausted" but did instead say a Swenglish version "I'm completely slut". The non-Swedes around got rather suprised. No wonder that Swedish girls have the reputaion they have... :D

It's a rather poorly written article, though I guess that doesn't rule out that the site got a card for review.

Andergum wrote:
rubank wrote:
Swedish girls have perfect FSAA. No jaggies there.

They've got a pretty good fill rate too

BoardBonobo wrote:
It's how many bits they've got to play with that blows me away.

ACK! Too much info......or not enough! :oops:

To the best of my knowledge, that review is fake! There's nothing new in it and it's only the mans second review according to their site info!?! It looks very unproffesional too! Why should ATI have given them a card to review? Besides ATI says that no European site has had their hands on the card...

I'm not very proud of my "dear" countryman!! :devilish:

Andergum said:
rubank said:
Swedish girls have perfect FSAA. No jaggies there.
:p

They've got a pretty good fill rate too :D

Actually, swedish women has the smallest tits in the entire EU. Of course, they also have the lowest fraction of overweight people in the EU.

Sorry to deflate your guy's baloon(s).

Cheers
Gubbi

Back