CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

I can understand why DF was so blown away by the graphics, one can wonder what kind of CPU at a minimum one needs to enjoy it like that demo. Didnt look like it was smooth, and that for a 1080Ti...

I hate the voice acting. The city looks great. Not quite as blown away as the hype built it up to be, but it does look like a good title.

The most impressive GFX ever, I skipped through most of the video (44min is too long) but I must of skipped all the impressive parts, give a time stamp which shows most impressive GFX eva

You've convinced me. How can I argue with the amazing visuals & physics like that has never been done before, not to mention the voice acting coupled with that dialog, truly next gen

"Jesus Christ!" "My Legs!" That sealed it for me (day 1 purchase). Better not be no downgrade of "syncing the audio and animation" correctly. Give me dat' bug! :yep2:

"captured on PS4 pro"

:(

Doesn't MS have the co-marketing deal on this game? At least they showed it at E3 so I thought that's what that means. Also I noted the red B button in the demo, not Ps4 prompts (though I assume it was running on high end Pc)

So basically if they say it's running on any console it wouldn't be a ps4. To be pedantic.

Personally I'll be waiting on the Switch port :yes:

Blim blim just put up 17GB HD file of demo...torrent only! http://www.gamersyde.com/download_cyberpunk_2077_48_minutes_of_gameplay-42749_en.html

Last edited:
That city looked amazing. At first, I thought there's no way this could be done on current gen consoles, but considering Assassins Creed and Days Gone, it's clearly possible to some extent.

That said, I want to play this on the next generation.

After reading about the demo and all the hype...I am indeed a bit underwhelmed by the demo. Yes it looks generally cool, however something is off for me and it somehow looks lifeless..can't put a finger on it right now. Seems like: been there, done that?!? Not sure...maybe the relative dull colors...something more flashy and neon color style would excite me more...hm, let's wait and see.

I can see now however, why this game is taking so long to make...seems like a massive project. This is really impressive. Hopefully the devs can pull it off.

Pretty darn impressed by the demo, mainly for the amount of content, density of everything and the atmosphere. Graphics wise while looking great, just does not scream next gen to me at all, yeah I was actually expecting something better than the Samaritan demo after all the hype from the critics but it falls well short, I hope Gamersyde's HQ video could change my mind tho.

The scale and density of the world was what stood out to me. I'll be curious to see how much of the backdrop can be explored. It'll be interesting to see how much playable area there is. They never showed a map of the city, at least in the parts of the gameplay I watched. I think the art design is pretty nice. There's something about the way the story "missions" were structured that put me off a bit. It seems pretty standard in terms of how most first/third person rpgs work, like deus ex, witcher, mass effect etc. There seems to be a lot of downtime, where you're either walking or just watching the game. I didn't really like the voice acting, but I don't for most games. Makes it hard for me to get really involved when I'm just sitting and listening to the dialog for extended periods of time. I think I've just played a lot of games, and have more limited time, so I tend to want things to be heavily interactive instead of passively playing for long stretches. Hopefully on a hard setting the combat is tactically interesting and not just bullet spongey.

Personally I'll be waiting on the Switch port :yes:

So when your Switch collapses, goes supernova, and becomes a neutron star, wipes out life as we know it. Please remind me to find you in the afterlife so I can ask you in my Gamora voice "was it worth it?"

I think Spiderman looks better than that. If it's a next-gen game, it is either clearly held back by current gen consoles or the next gen consoles aren't so powerful.

The part at 12min45 is impressive in term of complexity though, but some other parts of the video just look average (26min)...

Chances of it not launching are One/PS4 are not statistically different from zero.

This game cost a lot to make, that big user base is mandatory.

Depends on when the game comes out. I'm not aware of a release date but if this is 2020 release or 2021 it may not hit the current consoles. Of course it could always be a 720p title on current gen systems , 900p on ps4 pro and 1080p on the x. The extra ram on the x would also make this look really nice. I of course will play it on my pc and this may be what makes me upgrade from my vega 56 . Hopefully this is a 2020 game for that reason alone.

Back