CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

I played with car steering a little bit and the starter nomad car seemed to rotate correctly, but something about the driving bugs me, too. Maybe it’s just the camera.

I vaguely remember reading something (probably in this thread) about the lip syncing tech not being perfect but working for all text, but half the NPCs I talk to don’t move their lips—if I can get them to talk to me at all. The opening movie stutters, and I don’t remember it doing so on first launch. That could be background preloading now that I have a save file, but I might try a reinstall if the next patch doesn’t fix it.

Speaking of bugs, I can’t pick up some (junk?) items that have an icon over them and show up in the scanner. Cursor bug? Clipping bug?

Framerate is okay, but I get some stutters when parrying.

Thus far this is the only bug that actually bugs me. I mean, how is a Cyber-Janitor supposed to do his job if he can't pick up the trash?

Regards,
SB

Same here, some items are partially under the floor surface or obscured by a bush sprite and you can't pick it up. One NCPD mission bugged out on me as the item which is required to close it has fallen below floor, but I just accepted that I can't loot 100% of items.
I'm 138h in now and the story is great so far! I finally found my Porsche 911 too!

World is amazing, the details I'm still finding, even after so much time sank in this game is mind blowing.

photomode-01012021-124333.png
photomode-01012021-040825.png
photomode-01012021-143502.png
photomode-03012021-230853.png
photomode-03012021-213859.png
photomode-04012021-093838.png
photomode-03012021-231025.png

and few more random pictures ...
https://ibb.co/5cdN8vg
https://ibb.co/j6yz8Cv
https://ibb.co/d68WpRW
https://ibb.co/QD0SLVQ

I found the trick is to find a weapon that handles how you like. I wasn't a big fan of the weapons in the early game but then I stumbled across a few that feel really good. I really do not like the driving though, which is a real shame. The cars just do not feel connected to the roads.

The "Lizzie" is my current favorite right now. It really packs a wallop. I don't particularly like the charge function cuz the burst has too much recoil. Same thing for the other burst firing guns uncontrollable at any range over point blank.

I wound up reducing the res to 720p the game feels 100% better around 100fps. Time for a new gfx card I guess.

The endings were surprisingly long! I played the 3 major ones and it took a long time. The Johny story arc was really well done, bloody baron quality character development.

Seems a LOT of content were cut and possible come in a DLC in March:

Example:
All doors that read "LOCKED"...used to lead to lootable rooms...cut from initial launch.
A long side a the "underground levels" of NC.

Example:
All doors that read "LOCKED"...used to lead to lootable rooms...cut from initial launch.

Game should have just been pushed till 2021 .

If they were worried about investors and money they should have planned more paid witcher 3 content .

OK, the lighting and how it plays with the volumetric fog and smoke effects in this game are out of this world. Screenshots do not do this game justice.

I'm sitting here at the docks watching steam/smoke roll out across the pier to the water with light to the side lighting it up and I'm just speechless at how beautiful it looks. And then I look over to the side and see the smoke/steam inside the building realistically coming down from pipes near the ceiling, again with this gorgeous lighting effect.

The graphics in this game are just sublime. I'm constantly seeing/noticing/discovering new things that keep amazing me and mesmerizing me in this game. Even if I never finish it, I'll keep coming back to this game just to see what really good graphics are.

The game is fucking amazing to wander around in.

Game should have just been pushed till 2021 .

For me, I'm so glad they didn't, I'm absolutely loving this game. Finally a AAA game that I actually want to play when I'm not playing it. It's been a long time since a AAA game has hooked me this much.

Regards,
SB

I'm sitting here at the docks watching steam/smoke roll out across the pier to the water with light to the side lighting it up and I'm just speechless at how beautiful it looks. And then I look over to the side and see the smoke/steam inside the building realistically coming down from pipes near the ceiling, again with this gorgeous lighting effect.
I think I stood at that exact spot in awe of that, especially when I happened to be on the docks at sunset. It was sublime.

Thus far this is the only bug that actually bugs me. I mean, how is a Cyber-Janitor supposed to do his job if he can't pick up the trash?
Heh, I don’t know why I go out of my way to add tedium to a game. I’d use a perk point to auto-scrap junk but there’s the odd necklace that sells for $750 (and is later offered to me for $7500). FOMO’s a B.

Same here, some items are partially under the floor surface or obscured by a bush sprite and you can't pick it up. One NCPD mission bugged out on me as the item which is required to close it has fallen below floor, but I just accepted that I can't loot 100% of items.
I found a record under a floor grate in the nomad opening area. All the others were sitting on the ground but not selectable.

I did a local NCPD mission involving a gang led by Tygress(?) shaking down a tiny street market in Kabuki(?). She got stuck on the floor in a prone position. I cleared everyone out but couldn’t find who was still yelling at me until I noticed her half health bar. I couldn’t pry her off the ground (boosted my athletics trying with a tire iron ;)) but at least the mission ended when she died. Couldn’t loot her body because of the bug. Hopefully all I missed was a chat log.

I'm 138h in now and the story is great so far! I finally found my Porsche 911 too
I found the Testarossa-like supercar in that Tygress mission. Lost it after I started another local mission, or maybe I forgot where I parked. Thought I found another one when sprinting in the underpass beneath V’s building. I got to the car faster than the game could load it, and as I was checking out the far side I noticed I couldn’t get in. Went back around after the game caught up to see that it was totalled and the driver had ejected onto the sidewalk along with ten bottles of booze. It was a nice scene but odd to find in the middle of the day.

Lootable TVs and furniture instead of records and labstract paintings” I find on rooftops? I’d prefer more variety in the annoyed NPC one-liners.

I’ve explored a bit and the architectural complexity of the city is amazing. Cars do seem to turn correctly, at least at low speeds, but they still feel slightly off. (Speaking off, the car motion during the ride with Dex was awful.) And there must be a better NPC sidewalk pedestrian traffic algo.

OK, the lighting and how it plays with the volumetric fog and smoke effects in this game are out of this world. Screenshots do not do this game justice.

The graphics in this game are just sublime. I'm constantly seeing/noticing/discovering new things that keep amazing me and mesmerizing me in this game. Even if I never finish it, I'll keep coming back to this game just to see what really good graphics are.

The game is fucking amazing to wander around in.

For me, I'm so glad they didn't, I'm absolutely loving this game. Finally a AAA game that I actually want to play when I'm not playing it. It's been a long time since a AAA game has hooked me this much.

Regards,
SB

This is the kind of post that's going to force me to buy a 3080. If it happens and my wife kills me, I'm blaming you.

This is the kind of post that's going to force me to buy a 3080. If it happens and my wife kills me, I'm blaming you.

Don't blame me. :p I'm playing it on a 1070 and the lighting is gorgeous. I imagine the enhanced XBS-X and PS5 versions whenever they come out will look better than what I'm playing. That said, even at lowered settings on the 1070, the game looks better than almost all other games to me. Of course, because of my lowered settings some things aren't the greatest or are a bit off, but I mostly don't notice them because the rest looks so amazing.

Hell, while I'm somewhat tempted to get a new graphics card to play this, I'm not sure I'd turn on the RT unless you can selectively turn select RT effects on and off. While DLSS can make RT playable at the resolutions I play at (1440p, 1500p, 1600p), I'm not comfortable with some of the compromises that come with more aggressive DLSS settings. And with the high price of graphics cards, I may just wait until the next gen of cards from NV/AMD.

Basically the RT in this game can be really nice, but it's still drop dead gorgeous without it. And the audio ... OMG, the audio with Atmos, mmmmm, my ears are being spoiled. :)

Regards,
SB

Example:

Probably gonna be released as DLCs (like destiny series) or the community will release a bunch of mods to restore cut content (like mafia 2)

Reactions: HLJ
, did I mention the constant stick drift that started as soon as I checked the options and hasn’t stopped even after setting inner deadzone to 25% with two (v2, I think) controllers? It’s a miracle I can drive straight in Gran Turismo. Reddit says the solution is to plug in my controller. Um, no (not that modern game text size supports sitting that far back from my TV), but how has this survived several patches?

LOL I thought my gamepad was broken! Turns out the game that's broken.

Probably gonna be released as DLCs (like destiny series) or the community will release a bunch of mods to restore cut content (like mafia 2)

I hear a lot of it is comming in a patch in March...I bet quite a few DLC's will come to CP2077.

I know of
-March DLC (Some cut content being re-introduced)
-Multiplayer DLC
- June DLC (More cut content being added)

Back