CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

I've seen a few glitching enemies. Other than that still haven't had anything really irritating happen. But I am only at like 8 hours on the game.

I am ~30 hours into the game...but still in Act 2.
I get sidetracked with Gigs, NPCD missions, passing crimes...and just exploring Nigth City...which is one of the first game-cities for ne that feel like a "real" city and not just a pretty back drop.

Oh...and do not return "Skippy"...lesson learned for next gameplay :/

There are inconsistent difficulty tho. For example the NCPD blue quest are waaaaaaay harder than main campaign (they killed V in just a few shots, their health pool is like a mammoth, low amounts of cover so need to use "distraction" way more than main campaign).
That's intentional. Different zones have different levels of difficulty for NCPD and gigs etc.

that wont work. heck, it will make the game way worse.

as the main campaign is already too easy.

There are inconsistent difficulty tho. For example the NCPD blue quest are waaaaaaay harder than main campaign (they killed V in just a few shots, their health pool is like a mammoth, low amounts of cover so need to use "distraction" way more than main campaign).

I think you don't focus in an area of combat, it makes life tough. I'm level 21 and with good planning (playing it like a RB6 game and setting up fights) i can take down level 34 goons. It sucks because drops are level locked but the challenge is good.

For lower goons, they taste my fists with my newly minted Gorilla Arms!

What difficulty level are u playing on? Those missions aren’t to hard to me but I only do the moderate level ones. I play on normal.

Maybe they are meant for post-game content or something. A friend told me that you need to level up for some of those

EptcfK6WMAINuMZ

el ristas in Cyberpunk

So I have about 20 ish hours into the game on PS5 now, its mostly crash bugs that are hitting me, some minor stuff like not being able to change camera view when driving etc has come up. But nothing major.

Then onto the game itself, I am enjoying it, its fun. But its not the game I hoped it would be, but first gameplay reveals showed what it was and I just closed my eyes and crossed my fingers. But this is a shooter game with rpg stuff tacked on. I hoped it would be more of a RPG, by that i mean tabletop pen and paper.
I do not want to be the one man army or the super sneaky ninja, but how it has unfolded for me, is that its how you get through it.

The city is super, it looks just marvellous driving through it and the missions are ok. Story is ok, I like so far actually.

So what I hope for DLC or of the modding community makes it possible, is to do more in situation small campaigns like tabletop rpgs.
Be a trauma team medic or maxtac member (yes this will be very shooter esque).
Be a Rockerboy, trying to get togheter a band and go on tour bla bla
Media that exposed some crap about the corps or does goodwill pieces
Basically let me do less shooting and ninja stuff stories in this world.

I am trying to fire up a RPG Cyberpunk group again, to play some more proper tabletop rpgs, but its hard to get 45 year old guys (and girls) to commit.

I hope CDPR keeps polishing it and that we get more "meaningful" (to me) DLCs and if the mod scene lets me do stuff as above, heck I will be getting a big ass pc just for that.

Ohh yeah one thing that annoys me, is that the swapping between X and [] for confirmation/selection of things.

Last edited:
If you dont like the current gameplay, i recommend you try to use cheats.

For me it became fun after i unlocked/slotted a bunch of hacking abilities and faster cooldown and more ram sticks. Other skill trees have smart gun (i assume like titanfall?), and better melee combo.

Yes, if you want to play Cyberpunk Watch Dogs-style then you will need to upgrade your cyberware, quickhacks and intelligence skills. But isn't the point the point of an RPG to improve yourself? I don't care if people want to use 'cheats' in single player games but the gameplay balance and lesson here is when you have less, you learn to do more with less, then when you get more you become even more awesome.

I wasn't a fan of the shooting for a long time and have invested zero points in combat shooting skills, but I've now found a few guns with mods that I really like and embrace those missions that go bad. :yes:

Yes, if you want to play Cyberpunk Watch Dogs-style then you will need to upgrade your cyberware, quickhacks and intelligence skills. But isn't the point the point of an RPG to improve yourself? I don't care if people want to use 'cheats' in single player games but the gameplay balance and lesson here is when you have less, you learn to do more with less, then when you get more you become even more awesome.

I wasn't a fan of the shooting for a long time and have invested zero points in combat shooting skills, but I've now found a few guns with mods that I really like and embrace those missions that go bad. :yes:

basically, for me, the game was too slow/expensive in allowing the customizations. I forgot what website, but there's also a review that feels like that too (they go in more detail with examples, etc).

with cheats, i can do those customizations comfortably while only focusing on the main campaign.

basically, for me, the game was too slow/expensive in allowing the customizations. I forgot what website, but there's also a review that feels like that too (they go in more detail with examples, etc). with cheats, i can do those customizations comfortably while only focusing on the main campaign.
Weren't the first hours devoid of challenge with a ton of upgrades unlocked early? It felt fairly well balanced for me.

I just reached this old woman. Very moody, dark, room design, and she have a newspaper on her desk.. No wonder she wears glasses....

View attachment 5152

EDIT

uh... V plugged in yet another shard...

Is V the only human with double shard slot?
anyone know what the marks on the desk?

is that a hand print/mark from the hand of the person standing? or a visual glitch?

Weren't the first hours devoid of challenge with a ton of upgrades unlocked early? It felt fairly well balanced for me.

the main campaign has always been devoid of challenge (at least compared to the side missions). But the gameplay didn't grip me at all. The gunplay was not to my taste (still better than control, worse than destiny and titanfall), the melee was boring as heck (felt like skyrim), and the hacking was pretty boring (but with unlocked skills/upgrades/perks, its fun like watchdogs).

I don't mind challenging encounters. Heck, i even okay with stupid boring challenging encounters like in Destiny 1 with bullet sponge boss and almost 1 hit-kill rockets (hello valus t'aurc!). But i really can't stand gameplay feel that doesn't fit my taste. Like destiny 2 and its stupid amounts of busywork. Its simply more fun to play when i skipped them (ignored all bounties, ignored seasonal objectives, etc).

Back