crazy prank....

You know... This is the sort of stuff I would expect a juvenile six-year-old to find humorous.

I wouldn't have laughed at this when I was six.

MEH.

Guden Oden said:
You know... This is the sort of stuff I would expect a juvenile six-year-old to find humorous.

I wouldn't have laughed at this when I was six.

MEH.

here is a big :p for you... i just cant believe people read that and didnt hear what they were talking....

OTOH... you cant pull out something like this in croatian, so maybe thats why i am finding it funny....

Simon F said:
Good grief. Is that still doing the rounds? It was originally emailed as a word document about 10 years ago!

10 years ago we didnt have internet ;)
cant blame me for living in the Balkans :LOL:

Yes, I first remember reading about this on an AOL free trial circa 1998. Quite funny at the time though. :)

silence said:
10 years ago we didnt have internet ;)
You young whipper snappers.... you're probably just out of nappies, no doubt. ;-) You might not have known how to access it, but I used to read the news groups on a 300 baud terminal back in the 80s.

Simon F said:
You young whipper snappers.... you're probably just out of nappies, no doubt. ;-) You might not have known how to access it, but I used to read the news groups on a 300 baud terminal back in the 80s.

What, newsgroups? And I assume you're still using a mechanical typewriter? :p ;)

Back