Crazy Astronaut Wears Diapers, Kidnaps Romance Rival

I guess because they have to wear diapers for their job, astronauts have rid themselves of the irrational aversion to them in regards to their practical uses. Unfortunately, it seems that some of them haven't learned to also apply this high degree of rationality to other areas of life. :LOL:

On that note, I have also heard of individuals that use a similar tactic to extend their uninterrupted gaming sessions. :LOL:

Well, sometimes you've just got to be that hardcore to win. You think someone like Fatal1ty can afford to stop fragging just to use the washroom?! Please... Time is money my friend, and some of us have very valuable time. :p :LOL:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, assuming $1 per diaper and 5 minutes for a washroom break, then if you make over $12/h, it's a net gain. Interesting, because that's not a lot of money. Although, it only applies when your wage is based on the quantity of work, but there are many jobs that fit this profile. It also applies to jobs where the cost of leaving one's workstation is excessively high, like astronauts, but I've also heard of truckers, travelling salesmen and Chinese train passengers doing the same thing. Of course, one must consider the social and environmental costs as well. Then again, 10% of the population is incontinent anyways, so the first is probably fairly low in fact. Next, the latter issue is resolved with cloth, and also saves the water that would otherwise be flushed away. I can find little rational basis against the practise, on the whole.

Therefore, I must conclude that I am irrational, since I would never do this in a million years. Moreover, the internet has filled my mind with useless and disturbing knowledge. :???:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just crazy, and sad at the same time. Here's a married women with three children working in perhaps one of the most prestigious jobs you can imagine. Undoubtly she's also normally very intelligent and rational. You'd think that before she went ahead with this whole project she would have contemplated her goals and weighted them against the huge risks involved. What if she succeeded and got rid of her competition? Would she get her lover? What about her current marriage and her kids? And wouldn't the police suspect her even if she wasn't caught in the act? The only conclusion I can draw is that she was so totally blinded by the whole thing she never thought much about it. And now she's just gone and ruined everything she has accomplished so far in her life. It's just sad.

Good news everyone.
I have now resorted to wearing diapers instead of nothing.
This new innovative technology will help me crap and pee in-front of my web cam.
People can see my facial expressions and judge if I am doing numbers 1,2 or 3.
Just like the judge caught masturbating in the court room.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, assuming $1 per diaper and 5 minutes for a washroom break, then if you make over $12/h, it's a net gain. Interesting, because that's not a lot of money.
Ouch. So if I were to become a radiologist doing telerad reads from home, it would be well in my interest to have a minifridge beside the desk and wear a diaper at all times?!

:)

To be fair, the "diaper" thing is sort of misrepresented to make her seem crazy.

Apparently she wore a flight diaper thing so she wouldn't have to stop on her drive to Florida from Houston. Of course, she had to stop for Gas, but maybe that didn't occur to her that gas + pee can happen at the same time.

Not to say that she wasn't a little imbalanced, but the news story of "lady snaps, puts on diaper and threatens rival lover with bb gun" is not quite exactly what happened, even though its literally true.

If you put on a diaper just so you can drive from A to B without having to take a simple bathroom break (we ARE on planet earth; there are bathrooms most everywhere around here) you're off your rockers..in anyone's book.

Peace.

I don't disagree that its odd, but the imagery is different between a woman wearing diapers like a baby, and somebody wearing Depends.

One, to me, suggests complete unhingement with a schiziod break, and the other suggests somebody who's not quite thinking straight, but isn't deranged.

I don't mean to imply she wore them as any kind of fetish or anything (though who knows for sure really there could well be an element of that also).

I'm sure she had a logical justification for it in her own mind except it was nutty logic.

Peace.

What's the capacity of a flight diaper, I wonder.

It would have to be enough to avoid the time required to change it while she was driving.

Perhaps she wore it so she wouldn't have to go into the gas station, either for a key for the bathroom if the door was outside, or to go to the bathroom and pass by the counter and entrance with the additional security cameras.

Perhaps the retention policy is different or the resolution and angle less incriminating for the cameras used to catch drive-offs.

There generally aren't security cameras at places like roadside restaurants etc guarding the way to the restrooms for example..

Heck she could have just crouched behind a bush if cameras was what scared her. :cool:

Peace.

That would have been an additional stop, and she'd run the risk of either getting picked up for public urination or getting spotted by some good samaritan if she's stopped on the side of the road.

I'm not saying they are good reasons, just possible ones for someone who has gone over the edge.

If the attempted murder charges are to be believed, possibly something to use to constrict blood flow and avoid a messy cleanup.

Back