Console Good Game Deals [2017-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
Surprisingly I couldn't find any recent threads in the console area related to good game deals.

I thought I'd start this off posting some Black Friday deals for Digital Games

Newegg has several deals on Digital Games for Xbox Play Anywhere titles (Xbox and Windows 10)
:
CupHead for $15 with promo code EMCBBCD55
Super Lucky's Tales for $15 with promo code EMCBBCD56
Disneyland Adventures for $15 with promo code EMCBBCD45
Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure for $15 with promo code EMCBBCD44
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection for $15 with promo code EMCBBCD46
Halo Wars 2 for $18.
Gamestop has a few deals for physical games, some only available at physical store
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for $25 [PS4, Xbox]​
Middle-earth: Shadow of War for $25 [PS4, Xbox]​
Destiny 2 for $27 [PS4, Xbox]​
Injustice 2 for $14 [PS4, Xbox]​
Horizon Zero Dawn for $20 [PS4]​
Knack 2 for $20 [PS4]​
UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End for $20 [PS4]​
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for $20 [PS4]​
The Last of Us Remastered for $10 [PS4]​

The only XB1 game I'm looking for is Horizon 3 (no offense Rush and Disney adventures, lol), only Target has a real deal and it's a typical BF bait and switch. No online order, no purchase for pickup, just go to the store and pray.

I picked up Mordor and Wolfenstein 2 for $25 on Amazon, probably price matched Gamestop. I might pick up Dirt 4 on PSN for $30.

I grabbed a Steambox for $5 on Steam, probably a waste with Wi-Fi, but that is a cup of coffee.

The only XB1 game I'm looking for is Horizon 3

There's a few places that have Forza Horizon 3 digital code Xbox Play Anywhere (Xbox or Windows 10).
Xbox.com has FH3 standard edition for $25, deluxe edition for $46, or ultimate edition for $67.50 (with Xbox Live Gold),
Newegg has FH3 standard edition for $25 (no promo code needed)

Xbox.com also has Dirt 4 for $30 (with Xbox Live Gold).

Here's TrueAchievements long list of Xbox Digital Black Friday sales going on: https://www.trueachievements.com/n30539/xbox-one-black-friday-sales-roundup

For those looking for a summary of Physical Game sales, TrueAchievements has a decent list put together here: https://www.trueachievements.com/n30515/the-best-us-black-friday-xbox-deals-update-2

I saw the $25 price on Xbox store, that seems the easiest. I was hoping for something cheaper, this game is like 1+ years old, meanwhile I'm getting games that came out last month for $25 today.

I ended up getting Dirt 4 on PSN for $30. Now my backlog is out of control.

That's the reason I didnt originally post up the FH3 price because it seems like it should have been less than $20 to be a deal.

Amazon has Prey (physical copy) for $15 on Xbox One, $15 on PC, or $20 on PS4.

Amazon has Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (physical copy) for $10 on Xbox One.

The reason for this is probably because on the PC it's digital distribution (Steam) for such deals and they are often universally accessible(?). On consoles we can have regional digital stores and regional disc prices, making many of the recommendations useless for many of the readers. Is there much value to a thread with a muddle of PSN US prices, PSN EU prices, Amazon US deals, Amazon.fr deals, NewEgg game sales, ShopTo game sales, etc.? All of which are running deals at some point or other throughout the year? Or is this better left to other (regional) websites and trackers?

@Shifty Geezer

Its worth it because before there was no place to share any of this for consoles, now there is. The PC Gaming forum has such a thread despite it not being the focus of our site. Dont hate on thrifty console gamers. :p

No, I dont expect this to be used all the time, but when it is used the forum readers can benefit.

Any Brits on here after PSVR, Argos seems to be a pretty good bet: £240 for the headset, camera, VR Worlds, and Skyrim VR.

It's not available for home delivery, but every now and then, some become available for store collection.

DQYA7BIUQAEFXUd.jpg

This is pretty crazy. $550 for the combo. Just 50 bucks more than Xbox One+Kinect in 2013. But a 3X more powerful base system and IMO more compelling gimmick Kinect vs VR.

Nice to see Pro discounts become a thing. I wonder what Xbox X will do next fall. 449 doesn't seem all that appealing but I suppose.

DQYA7BIUQAEFXUd.jpg

This is pretty crazy. $550 for the combo. Just 50 bucks more than Xbox One+Kinect in 2013. But a 3X more powerful base system and IMO more compelling gimmick Kinect vs VR.

Nice to see Pro discounts become a thing. I wonder what Xbox X will do next fall. 449 doesn't seem all that appealing but I suppose.
Really surprised Sony isn't continuing their 199 Slim deal into December. I thought they'd take December NPD, thinking that would be the case, but now I'm not so sure.

Nioh on PSN for $20 and complete version for $30. They have some other good deals on big titles. Mortal Combat X for $10.

It seems like there's an unspecified sale going on Xbox One Games. It seems similar to their Week of Black Friday sales in scope, but could be slightly different. TrueAchievement has a running list of what they found -- https://www.trueachievements.com/n30783/bonus-xbox-one-sale-december-7th-2017
I like using StoreParser.com for keeping track of what I have, my wishlist & what's on sale. It also has historical pricing info so you can see what the lowest price it was at & when. It's been saving me a lot of money.

Tommy McClain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back