Confused about NV35

I ask this here because i trust this forum/members.

I always try to get the "whole" picture of a videocard by reading the most reviews i can find.
But now i´m really confused and i want to share with you what this is.
The benchmarks i´ve seen draw me to that it´s marginal difference against the 9800 and 5900 and if i where to buy one of the card´s today the biggest factor would be price and bundle.
Another factor is the driver´s and stability but i can´t say like i did for a year ago that ATI driver´s suck cause they really has done a remarkable job with the CATALYST.

About the whole 3DMark03 thing i dontt know what to think anymore.
I really thought that futuremark did a god job when they stood up against Nvidia for cheating. But what has happend now? It´s just optimizations and i heard that people with later driver than 44,03 + 330patch had even gain more points then with the "cheat" driver´s.
And one other thing, ATI said that they will remove any optimizations in future driver´s.
Too me it look´s like Nvidia got "clean" out of this mess and ATI becomes the bad guy.
I just think it´s strange that it can change this fast to favor one Company and diss the other.

How has Ati looked like the bad guy in all this?
If anything, they look like saints.

Stability was never a problem with my R300 ever since I bought it (November last year).

The largest problem with cheating is that in timedemos and synthetic benchmarks the performance looks great but once you actually play the game, the performance will be much lower.

Not only that, image quality is sacrificed for the performance.

Back