Christmas present for my mom...

Albuquerque

Red-headed step child
Veteran
First, turn off your speakers unless you like Jim Brickman. It's her present afterall, not yours, and your taste in music probably doesn't extend to piano solos.

Painting I put together at her (far, far earlier) request. Criticism is expected, especially with the potato used for "filming" and how it ended up all crooked (whoops), although I'll be ignoring complaints about the music :D

So ... you can paint then! (or force someone to do it for you)

I like the idea behind this present, as it's your time and work you gifting!

I'm unable to view embedded videos due to no flash player, as this board seem unable to fallback to html5 videos when flash is not available. :(

My mum likes large candles that she can light during long swedish evenings, so this year I've bought her two handmade star-shaped candles. She also usually gets some nice-smelling shampoo and conditioner, and a nice luxurious skin cream with a nice scent. These are all consumables, so they won't sit on a shelf and clutter up her home - she's 77 now, so she's already amassed all the things she'll ever need and then some.

...Like I said, she has all the things she'll ever need. I think that answers your question. ;)

Back