Child of Light (UbiArt Engine)

image_child_of_light-23144-2822_0004.jpg

I have goosebumps all over me :runaway: :love::love: ! Man, the watercolour look is killer !

image_child_of_light-23145-2822_0007.jpg

image_child_of_light-23145-2822_0005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

And this another game Valiant Hearts, also using the UbiArt framework.
Man, they are putting that fab engine to good use. I want this ! I want this WW1 story right now, its been so long since we had any good WW1 or 2 story ....!

Some Gameplay footage from Kotaku :

http://kotaku.com/a-closer-look-at-child-of-light-ubisofts-lovely-new-j-1285095122

The co-op mechanics, however, are really cool—a second player can take command of Aurora's glowing companion, helping her solve puzzles and gather power-ups in the overworld and healing her and blinding enemies in combat. Plourde said that he added co-op because as much as he wanted to play the lovely JRPG Ni no Kuni with his son, there wasn't a way for them to play together

Hope this comes to Vita ... :) Legends is perfect on it.

Yeah, it comes on everything except on WiiU and Vita. I think both will eventually get the game.

They weren't exactly early with mentioning the Vita version of Legends either, so there's hope. Maybe VitaTV will help them convince it's a good idea? Ubisoft always wants to release stuff for new platforms. :p

This is why platform choice barely matters: Ubisoft.

Watchdogs
The Division
Rayman
Splinter Cell
Valiant Hearts
Child of Light
Assassin's Creed

IMO they are the best publisher.

The art style is reminiscent of Trine, and I love that sort of art style!!

Back