Check Out the New NO.1 mouse Razer Diamondback

laser and optical are the same thing with one monir difference

and just who decided it's officially the number 1 gaming mouse?

Everyone who uses one says it is by far and away better than the others, but they say that for regular use it is a bit difficult.

dude your like last genration its the razor back not viper maybe u should goto laser to make it easier

swaaye said:
Lol. Whatever.

Not enough buttons and too small for big hands.

yeah, i have to have at LEAST 5 buttons, prefferably 6 or 7. size is not a problem for me though as I have a small penis.. HANDS, I MEANT SMALL HANDS!

The Razorback Viper has I think 7 buttons, but the side ones are akward from what I've been hearing is the problem I have with 'em.

I'm seriously thinking of just picking up a leather Intellimouse...

digitalwanderer said:
The Razorback Viper has I think 7 buttons, but the side ones are akward from what I've been hearing is the problem I have with 'em.

I'm seriously thinking of just picking up a leather Intellimouse...

It's a great mouse, very comfortable and fast enough, though not like Razer or MX1000 (which you don't really need, IMHO). Get one, you won't regret it. Side-scrolling with the wheel is also nice.

_xxx_ said:
Side-scrolling with the wheel is also nice.
I must admit that the right/left toggling scroll wheel is influencing me a bit, I LIVE by my scroll wheel!

Besides, I've always had insanely good luck with Intellimice before and they're relatively cheap compared to the viper.

Back