Changing Username ?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you change mine to willardjuice too by any chance? ;) I would love you forever if you did. :love: :D

Done. Just so folks are aware, I'm not adverse to name changes for anyone should they ask politely and the name to change to isn't offensive, clashes with another already registered name or is otherwise unsuitable (to be determined by moi).

l-b, that means your persistent requests to have your name changed to "I have a very gorgeous manhood" will carry on ignored :LOL:

Ahh, good, I've been meaning to do this for a long time but been too sceerd :oops:
I'd like mine changed to hoom please :love:

creeps into the line suruptitiously

wonders if I can even spell suruptitiously

er mind if you change my username to "Malo" pwetty pwease?

I think it would be nice to at least somehow keep track of the name changes.
EnthusiasTech.net -> keyn
JustPassingBy -> willardjuice
K.I.L.E.R -> Djinn ;)
arrrse -> hoom
Kalbaz -> Malo

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Wow Dig, you got more rep!

Oh boy, I'm all confused now.

There is nothing wrong with your internet. Do not attempt to adjust the forum. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity - and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to... The Outer Limits. Please standby.

I guess you could also fix up old posts with username changes as well so they're less confusing? :p

Code:
<?
$oldname = 'kalbaz';
$newname = 'Malo';
$silly = mysql_query("SELECT id,text FROM posts WHERE text in '%".$oldname."%'");

while ($blah = mysql_fetch_array($silly)) {
    $text = str_replace($oldname,$newname,$blah['text']);
    mysql_query("UPDATE posts SET text = $text WHERE id = $blah['id']");
}
?>

Bored at lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back