Chance of SCE making PS4 if PS3 only gets around 30~35% market share???

Will SCE release PS4 if PS3 only gets around 30~35% market share???

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity4

Veteran
i still think they would release PS4. Its growing industry and surely SCE wouldn't want to give up brand loyalty they have built up for over a decade :smile:

Gamecube didnt do very well last time around and yet Nintendo is still around with Wii ;)

Alot of ******s(not saying you or anyone here; other places) keep thinking that if Sony "fails" with the PS3 this gen, that its over and theyre out of the console race. When all that will happen is that they will lose their large marketshare and the other two will gain a foothold.

Im sure theyre gonna come out with a PS4. Unless Sony goes bankrupt because of something else :LOL: (j/k)

If they make money on it they will make a ps4. Most people look at the GC as a failure and the xbox as a succes, but nintendo actually made a good amount of cash of the GC while MS lost 4billion.

I don't see how this is even a question. If PS3 ends up with like <20% share and PS4 ends up <20% then I'd wonder about a PS5, but as the question is stated, something else drastic would have to happen for there to even be a question.

So the chance of making PS4, regardless of the outcome of PS3, is pretty much 100%.

I think this thread is more a reflection of the manic state of the Internet than of reality.

Two months into the PS3 launch... "will Sony make a PS4?" Are we so short on topics? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back