Catalyst 14.11.1 Beta

Discussion in '3D Hardware, Software & Output Devices' started by Sinistar, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Sinistar

Sinistar I LIVE
    Regular Subscriber

Now out

Performance Improvements

• Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare performance optimizations
      • Assassin's Creed® Unity performance optimizations
    Known Issues

• [408930]: Occasional stuttering in Assassin's Creed® Unity in CrossFire mode under specific game settings
      • [409235]: Small chance of intermittent screen tearing or corruption in Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare on high settings 4K resolution in AMD CrossFire™ mode
      • [408706]: Quad CrossFire AMD Radeon™ R9 295X2 may sometimes black screen when loading a game in Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare
      • [409199]: AMD Radeon™ R9 280X/280 may experience a crash when playing Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare and a video at the same time. If you experience this issue a work around is turning off the video while playing the game.
      • [409177]: CrossFire users may experience intermittent flickering in Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare menus. As a work around if this issue is seen restarting the game may cause the issue to disappear.

2. Grall

Grall Invisible Member
    Legend

Will powertune work with this release, I wonder?

3. Davros

Legend

14.11.1 beta the dealing with Sledgehammer Games's ineptitude driver

4. WaltC

Veteran

BelleVue Sanatorium, Billary, NY. Patient privile
    I had to go back to the 14.9's, actually...because of some corruption I was getting in a few Firefox (and in IE, too) sites I visit. I don't see it in the 14.9 WHQL's. If it is something the site is doing to cause the anomalies then that's pretty kinky as it's happening in both browsers on the same site...but only with the 14.11b's...

5. Sinistar

Sinistar I LIVE
    Regular Subscriber

I have noticed that also with Firefox, but I seldom use it, doesn't happen in chrome.