can't seem to private message anyone

Razor1

Veteran
Sorry guys didn't know where to post this or send a private message, cause it seems I can't, I keep getting the page that your account is either disabled or don't have proper privilages to send private messages.

hmm can't edit my posts either, I was a member before :/, actaully was a member till today it came up as a registered :/

Razor1 said:
hmm can't edit my posts either, I was a member before :/, actaully was a member till today it came up as a registered :/

Well, you can't have -100 rep or your light would be red not green. So there are two possibilities.

1). Bug
2). Mod took a dislike to you for some reason and manually bumped you down to Registered.

Go inquire in Site Feedback.

i just got PM from Digi that was meant for Razor....maybe ther si something "forked" with new members/ senior members or something like that.....

but it is frecking (YEAH,i just saw new episode of BSG) weird it came to Digi...

silence said:
i just got PM from Digi that was meant for Razor....maybe ther si something "forked" with new members/ senior members or something like that.....

but it is frecking (YEAH,i just saw new episode of BSG) weird it came to Digi...
Was it juicy?

silence said:
there is BSG topic... i just love it..... best SF show i ever watched
I'm a stargate fan.
S9 of sg1 has been pretty bla but I think it's making a come back with that last two episodes.

Back