Can you only have one account per PS4?

You can have multiple accounts per PS4 and multiple PS consoles per account. You just log on with your credentials.
Seconded, me and my other half had separate accounts on our PS4 and PS4 Pro. We never had any issues.

Debug starting spot would be logging in online through web portal. Also phone app. That'll indicate if it's an issue with the account or device. Note PS accounts are per email. You can own several accounts with different emails and register them all. On PS3 I created a US account for access to some content (can't remember not now!) and we created another 'joint' account to buy content that we could install across several PS3s.

So accounts really aren't restricted. I also have my sis logging in as me on the old PS3 to play Pixel Junk Monsters while I'm on my PS4 shooting people, and my mate says I appear in his friend's list as playing PJM.

I use one email for multiple account just fine. I wonder if I'm breaking ToS and risk getting banned

I use one email for multiple account just fine. I wonder if I'm breaking ToS and risk getting banned
I don't think what you are doing is ToS breach and it works because the PSN's infrastructure is regionalised. If Sony ever decided to consolidate the infrastructure you may have difficulties because with one login portal it wouldn't know which account you were trying to log into, but this seems an unlikely move by Sony and you can change email addresses at any time so you can just swap some to unique email addresses.

Back