Can random unknowns on Pastebin be trusted as reliable sources for leaks? *spawn

Ps5 can run ff Advent Children realtime
Dont know resoluution or framerate

Type ff Advent Children YouTube therea is 2 month old video city is very high density and grounded like order 1886 but next gen
I have watching it many Times
Source says its first generation Software.

Source from pastebin
  1. I'm a third party small developer from EU,for the last 8 months i've been helping a well known company in a AAA game development that is set to release in 2020 as a lunch game for PS5
GPU 7nm Navi arhitecture around 14TF,its gonna be powerful and power efficient,Sony working with Amd for Navi,some sort of Ray Tracing but will not focus on that,more focus with VR and 4k,much better bandwith overall
- 24GB Gddr6 + 4gb ddr4 for os,we have 32 gb dev kit
-8k upscaling
price 449$,some loss per console at a beginning

And games Gran Turismo 7
Pubg remaster 4k f2p with ps+ only on ps5
Last of us 2 remaster
Ghost of Tsushima remaster
2-3 aaa games more + psvr2 games

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony working with Amd for Navi
This again? Sony works with AMDs semi-custom guys. Semi-custom guys get Navi from RTG guys when it's ready, just like they get CPU-cores and other IP-blocks (incl. 3rd parties) when they're ready. Sony can give input on what they'd like to see, just like everyone else can, and that can affect some choices RTG makes when designing the core, but claiming Sony is actually involved in the architecture design is ridiculous.

What do you mean? :???: Last gen rumours started with a random person? Unless you know it's the same random person (which isn't possible because its random), there's zero reliability. Doesn't make the rumours false, but it means you cannot trust them on based on anything. Don't even know if they are a small dev or some spotty teen with nothing better to do.

What do you mean? :???: Last gen rumours started with a random person? Unless you know it's the same random person (which isn't possible because its random), there's zero reliability. Doesn't make the rumours false, but it means you cannot trust them on based on anything. Don't even know if they are a small dev or some spotty teen with nothing better to do.

Well I did wink, but;

https://pastebin.com/j4jVaUv0

Seems quite accurate for the Xbox...

You've totally lost me. The specs in that 'leak' are very inaccurate regards PS4 - if their source is what they claimed, how could they be so very wrong? The PS4 stuff is just made-up shit, typical of random fanboys posting either wet dreams for their brand of choice or FUD over the rival. It happens all the time, along with fake powerpoints and hardware mockups. There's no reason whatsoever to believe a random, unqualified source on Pastebin. The site intrinsically has no reliability - even if the statistical average for rumours on Pastebin was high, without knowing who was posting, each individual post's reliability is an unknown.

Is it possible that someone with knowledge could post it on Pastebin? Yes. Is Pastebin a reliable source of information? No. May those rumoured PS5 specs be true? Yes. Should we take those specs with confidence? No. Should we entertain those specs as any more realistic than any suggestions posted here on the assumption they come from an inside? Absolutely not.

Doesnt seem reliable at all, no real specs either. Around 14tf is a given for a 2020/2021 machine, 24gb gddr6 i dont know but that likely wont come cheap, +4gb ddr4 in a time ddr5 is there.
RT but goes unused, seems like someone that visited b3d lol.

You've totally lost me. The specs in that 'leak' are very inaccurate regards PS4 - if their source is what they claimed, how could they be so very wrong? The PS4 stuff is just made-up shit, typical of random fanboys posting either wet dreams for their brand of choice or FUD over the rival. It happens all the time, along with fake powerpoints and hardware mockups. There's no reason whatsoever to believe a random, unqualified source on Pastebin. The site intrinsically has no reliability - even if the statistical average for rumours on Pastebin was high, without knowing who was posting, each individual post's reliability is an unknown.

Is it possible that someone with knowledge could post it on Pastebin? Yes. Is Pastebin a reliable source of information? No. May those rumoured PS5 specs be true? Yes. Should we take those specs with confidence? No. Should we entertain those specs as any more realistic than any suggestions posted here on the assumption they come from an inside? Absolutely not.

Jesus the Xbox one is accurate?

It claims an 8 core i7 CPU rated at 1.2 TFLOPS. How much would an 8 core i7 need to be clocked at to reach 1.2 TFLOPS? 15GHz?

Wow, I mean - don't take yourselves so seriously guys...he's pretty close on Xbox considering the posting date was nearly 2 years ahead of launch...

No firm date has been set for either, but currently they are stating that they are both setting to launch for the Holiday season in 2013. Correct
Codename of XB3 is "Durango". PS4 Codename is "Orbis". Correct
Both consoles are going to have Blu-Ray, with support for Single-Layer and Dual-layer Correct
higher-fidelity versions of their current motion control systems. Correct (for Xbox, PS4 did have a better camera)
The X-Box 3 is going to have an 8-core 64-bit processor Correct (wrongly assumed type - but he is 'just' a student)
1.2 TF is the rating for the console, not the CPU (duh)
XB3 is specified to use 4 GB RAM Wrong
While the XB3 will come with a 500GB Hard Drive Correct
with 8GB of Flash memory Correct
The XB3 will also have a 24/7 connectivity system which has not been entirely elaborated on, with coming support for cloud-based connectivity in 2015/2016 Correct

I agree WRT the PS4 bits, but you can't deny he's close on Xbox One

Last edited:
Jesus the Xbox one is accurate?

It claims an 8 core i7 CPU rated at 1.2 TFLOPS. How much would an 8 core i7 need to be clocked at to reach 1.2 TFLOPS? 15GHz?
Remember that this was most likely a devkit spec sheet. And we already know that developers were shocked to see that PS4 was going to feature 8gb of ram. The fact that the leaker got both of the codenames right (in 2011 no less) is a very interesting tidbit.
The only thing that seems fishy to me is the claim of "2-3 AAA games more + PSVR2 games" do leakers always omit names like this? and then the leaker talks about remasters which I thought we would do away with. Maybe they refer to the backward compatibility + better assets patent. Just the wording of "remaster" could imply that there would be a new release completely. Would a small 3rd party dev, as the leaker claims to be, get access to this type of information? Or is this just misdirection?
Lastly why are the grammars so poor?

I may have done more than just respond to your post at this point. Sorry lol!

Cant be easy either to keep the new hw secret for so long? Cant be small teams at sony/ms or amd and even devs etc that know whats planned. Do these people keep their mouth shut to family members/friends 100%?
These are games consoles, not secret weapon tech, one would think a leak would occur sometime somewhere.

The codenames are the only accurate bit of information from that 2011 leak, at that time PS4 was still a 4gb release model.

The codenames are the only accurate bit of information from that 2011 leak, at that time PS4 was still a 4gb release model.

Did you not see my list? Everything about Xbox One was correct bar the RAM and wrongly assuming an i7 CPU. Other that that it's really close for 2 years ahead of launch. The 1.2TF was obviously a misunderstanding and was meant that the machine was 1.2TF, not the CPU (which is obvious).

Back