C3 Technologies SDK kit

hsvdev

Newcomer
Hello,

I am looking for C3 Technologies SDK Kit. Not sure if anyone here has one that I can buy or share. Apple recently bought them and their site is down. Any help would be most appreciated.

Please PM.

Thanks - and have a Good New Year! :D

I already contacted those two about 3 weeks ago. Both are dead ends. Seems like these SDK are never delivered as advertised. I have yet seen anyone acknowledged that they had one.:???:

Their website is still available on wayback machine
considering the price of the sdk its not suprising only big companies bought it

plus the sdk is 3d mapping so it would need to connect to c3's servers for the relevent data to display and seeing as they are gone a sdk would be totally useless to you.
one of their biggest customers was yell.com (featured heavily on c3's website) they would have the storage to store all that data themselves (in fact they only have selected areas in 3d like central london, i tried other places in england but no 3d view was available, indicating there is no live feed to c3's data) so even if you got the sdk and developed an app it would not be able to get the 3d data from anywhere

ps: theres a few 3d maps here
http://www.yell.com/maps/MapAction....09808294058&pitch=39&heading=279&height3d=955

Back