BWAHAHA! I WIN! (reputation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!

go to memebr list, sort by reputation... pleny of people that "will become famous soon enough" at the top... but go hover over my little red blotch- I AM INFAMOUS! I AM NUMBER ONE, SUCKERS!!!!

I am so damn proud of myself :cool: Apparently I'm the most competitive person many people have met (ive been told this by them) and, sure, maybe it makes some of them not want to do things like play video games with me... but i still win!

I'm so happy! I WIN I WIN I WIN! I am GOD OF THE BEYOND 3D FORUMS! BWAHAHAHAHA!

NUMBER ONE, SUCKERS!!!

Sage said:
I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!

go to memebr list, sort by reputation... pleny of people that "will become famous soon enough" at the top... but go hover over my little red blotch- I AM INFAMOUS! I AM NUMBER ONE, SUCKERS!!!!

I am so damn proud of myself :cool: Apparently I'm the most competitive person many people have met (ive been told this by them) and, sure, maybe it makes some of them not want to do things like play video games with me... but i still win!

I'm so happy! I WIN I WIN I WIN! I am GOD OF THE BEYOND 3D FORUMS! BWAHAHAHAHA!

NUMBER ONE, SUCKERS!!!

Trying to add to the infamy I see!!! Now all you have to do is insult a group of B3D users so they can keep spamming you with disapprovals..LOL

I think John Reynolds is at the other end of the spectrum (Rep wise) maybe your two are natural enemies and will fight a Epic battle in the near future!!!

BlueTsunami said:
Trying to add to the infamy I see!!! Now all you have to do is insult a group of B3D users so they can keep spamming you with disapprovals..LOL

I think John Reynolds is at the other end of the spectrum (Rep wise) maybe your two are natural enemies and will fight a Epic battle in the near future!!!

yes, John Reynolds is on the opposite end... but he is still nowhere near the level of infamous....ity.... that I am! He is merely "going to be famous soon enough" whereas i am INFAMOUS!!!!

I feel like a God among mortals! I SHALL SQUISH YOU ALL AND MAKE CHEESECAKE OUT OF YOU!

meh...

Joke threads about reputation are old hat now. It's so last week.

Because of this thread the general funniness of the forum goes down by one point. Well played, once again, Sage...

Vysez said:
Joke threads about reputation are old hat now. It's so last week.

Because of this thread the general funniness of the forum goes down by one point. Well played, once again, Sage...

do you think I'm trying to be funny? I'm ecstatic because I'm freaking number one in popularity! noone is loved nor hated as much as I am! You just have no clue what that does for my ego.

...but I'm popular. I havent gotten enough attention from my mother since I was like 3ish so ever since then pretty much everything I have done has been in order to get more attention to make up for that.

so, being voted NUMBER ONE on the board is just like a dream come true, you know?

John Reynolds said:
I vote that the mods start locking, if not outright deleting, any more threads on reputation in the near future. This is just annoying at this point.

agreed, useless and annoying.

John Reynolds said:
I vote that the mods start locking, if not outright deleting, any more threads on reputation in the near future. This is just annoying at this point.
silence said:
agreed, useless and annoying.
Amen.

I lock this one.
Sorry if anyone thinks these kind of threads are useful (or even entertaining).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back