BSG is alright and all… but…

boltneck

Newcomer
*sigh*

I sure wish they would remake the Six Million Dollar man, except stay true to the Original book (which I have read about 5 times). No cheese, serious covert mercenary action with a cyborg twist.

-Cant Run 60mph, can maintain better than Olympic speed for hours.

-Cant Jump 10 stories in a single bound. Can flat jump about 10' straight up.

-Arm can lift about 1 Ton.

-Bones were actually reinforced to handle the stress.

- Eye can only take pictures (or in this age video) cant actually see.

-Major mental issues and fits of depression as Steve deals with the feelings that he is not “humanâ€￾ anymore.

IMO, This would best any SCifi show on TV today with the international intrigue you could do and have that "Superman" thing going as well.

I remember there was a series called Jake 2.0 where some IT guy at the CIA or something gets exposed to some special nanovirus which gives him superhuman abilities.

So the CIA recruit him with the bargaining chip that he needs these injections to keep the nanomachines under control or else they kill him or something. Sounded interesting but I never caught the show and there was no reason for me to once it already started, few shows I watch from the beginning and as few where they've gone though a bunch of episodes and I usually don't like watching a show without seeing the beginning to current episode.

I don't think a six million dollar man would be much these days, probably a 600 million dollar man maybe. 6 billion if you include R&D, labor, and pork spending.

Back