Brain Age/Big Brain Academy for $19.99

pc999

Veteran
Also, Nintendo has made efforts to target this audience even further by stating that two DS games, Brain Age to be released in April and Big Brain Academy in May, will be approximately $19.99 for the wide audience the game is intended to reach. There is yet to be word on how much games Nintendo's next-generation console, code-named Revolution, will cost to reach a similar intended audience.

Great news IMO, for the whole gaming scene, I only hope that this is the first of many (all), but I think this is only the logical progress if they want the big public.

Nintendo will also probably do some targetted marketing/advertising for those games, like they did for Nintendogs (I saw ads for Nintendogs in a pet shop, it was a great idea) : they will probably put ads in crosswords books, for example.

Considering the craze that Sudoku is here in Europe, I wouldn't be surprised if BT did a killing in Europe, especially if Nintendo bundles it with the DS.

Nintendo will make a killing on this, even at $20. The budget-price is perfect for cultivating Japanese-esque response.

Back