Boy's Father Buys Him A Role In Will Ferrell Movie for $47,000

Well the general forum IS meant for this sort of thing isn't it? :cool:

Anyway what I'm interested in isn't so much how much did someone spend but rather what the money spent will be used for.

More drugs and hookers for Will Ferrell or something more worthwile?
Peace.

Anyway what I'm interested in isn't so much how much did someone spend but rather what the money spent will be used for. More drugs and hookers for Will Ferrell or something more worthwile?
It was a charity auction:
The money will go to the Cancer for College foundation run by a fraternity brother of Ferrell's at the University of Southern California.
If the only goal was to get your kid in a movie (with some resemblance of star-power), 50 grand would probably get him into an independent production and net the dad an associate producer credit to boot.

Pretty smart move really.

Its likely tax deductible in part, and you might launch your son's career.

Frankly smarter money than simply buying the kid a Porsche on his 16th

Well... Since this topic is utterly useless and can't really be 'on topic' no matter what's posted, I'll just say this: As far as first posts by bots go, that one wasn't half bad for cleverness.

Yeah. See sig, regarding second thread (since deleted). :)
This one? ;)

annoyinglittlefaaark01ik5.jpg

I see it/(him) engaged in some rather non-bot-like interaction some other places and it's not as propagated as I'd expect from your average bot, so either someone is doing limited testing with something rather clever or it's just some very weird random spam.

Oh, well. Pretty useless at any rate.

Same dog, but here it had a heart instead of bullseye. Detective Investigator 1st Class, Digitalwanderer, pointed it out to us elsewhere right before "Da Boss" big-footed all of us with Occam's Razor. :)

Same dog, but here it had a heart instead of bullseye.
That was a (genuine) user reply to its/(his) post causing the aforementioned interaction ("hahaha nicely done") and in response to someone pointing out Will Ferrell's boyish charm ("...he's so hot right now").
Detective Investigator 1st Class, Digitalwanderer, pointed it out to us elsewhere
I'm sure that's just the beginning of the Digibot becoming self aware (going all Skynet on us once it has suckered the meatbags into weeding out the competition :devilish:).

Back